Addie.jpg
Laura2.jpg
Doug.jpg
David.jpg
mike.jpg
melissa2.jpg
Jessica.jpg
Dougie.jpg

A different ornament for Addie; the ornament Frankie made with Laura's name after Jennifer broke Laura's ornament; a different ornament for Doug; David; Mike; Melissa; Jessica and Dougie LeClair.

Hope.jpg
faith.jpg
carrie.jpg
Scotty.jpg
Baby.jpg
shawnd.jpg
sarah.jpg

A different ornament for Hope; Faith; Carrie; Scotty; Baby (given to Hope when she was pregnant with Shawn); Shawn-D; Sarah

jeremy2.jpg
jt.gif
zack.jpg
jackjr.jpg
chelsea.jpg

Jeremy; John Thomas (JT); Zack, JJ and Chelsea

MAGGIE is not a Horton. She is a Simmons. Sami divorced Lucas, married EJ and her ornament should no longer be hung. And as much as I love little Johnny, .... according to the show, he isn't a Horton either. Like I said, just make an ornament for everyone. Sonny is married to Will, he will get one, and of course, Arianna. Aiden & Chase should get theirs, Eric is Sami's brother, Serena is Melanie's good friend, Nicole is Daniel's friend, Kate is Lucas's mother, Marlena is Will's grandmother, Brady is Vic's grandson & Mel's good friend, and we can connect the rest the same way. Just give them all an ornament.

RE: Maggie, she is Mickey's widow even though she has since remarried. So I'm ok with her having an ornament but the others should not.

I like how the show handled Daniel et. al last year by giving him the ornaments to hang in his apartment on his own tree.

They need to do a Salem Psycho tree with ornaments of past (and present) nutcases: Jake Kositchek, Kellam Chandler, Andre DiMera, Ernesto, Vivian, Willow, Jan Spears, Trent, Ford Decker, Liam, Ben Walters (the organ stealing doctor), Quinn, Warden Jane and Lee, her flunky at the prison, Clyde and Jeremiah, etc.

I tried to find a picture of Steven's ornament, but had no luck (I think I watched every Horton Christmas YouTube clip). In the 1992 clip, he is mentioned, though, as various Hortons list all of the ornaments that are on the tree (after Alice asks if everyone is accounted for). And since Steven's son, Spencer, was only mentioned one time, I doubt he ever had an ornament. Sandy Horton is also mentioned in the clip, too.

I swear I remember seeing Steven's ornament next to Addie's a time or two.

Just realized that when the Hortons take turns naming the ornaments on the tree, Janice is not mentioned (Mickey and Maggie's deceased foster daughter).

Back