Horton ornament pictures

I also found Bonnie's, Chloe's, JJ's original ornament and Sami's.

d6f79a9adccced214cae233e067a1b18.jpg

Sami's ornament in the box (above Chelsea's, on the right-hand side).

JS, Thanks for taking the time finding all the ornament pictures.

I was hoping last year they would continue the ornament tree on Horton
Square where other Salem characters could add their names.

I'm sure Alice doesn't mind all the names on the tree that aren't
a Horton. A person doesn't have be be related to be considered family. :)

They need to do a Salem Psycho tree with ornaments of past (and present) nutcases: Jake Kositchek, Kellam Chandler, Andre DiMera, Ernesto, Vivian, Willow, Jan Spears, Trent, Ford Decker, Liam, Ben (the organ stealing doctor), Quinn, Warden Jane and Lee, her flunky at the prison, Clyde and Jeremiah, etc.
Since Chad is embracing his DiMeraness,he should set up a tree at the DiMansion featuring all members of the family and their faithful employees. What could put anyone in the Christmas spirit more than seeing a tree festively decorated with ornaments bearing the names of Santo, Stefano, EJ, Chad, Bart, Troy, Ricardo, Sergio, Kristen, Fake Rafe, Dr. Rolf, and Dr. Chyka. :sarcasm: Ornaments for those not involved in the family "business" like Sami, Lexie, Theo, Celeste, Johnny, and Sydney could be less prominently displayed. Out-and-out turncoats like Tony, Benjy, and Kate would have their ornaments put on the back of the tree. Stefano might also want ornaments for Princess Gina, The Pawn, and his Queen of the Night.

Thanks to Beth's Archive, and Just Samantha, here are the additional ornaments not included in my earlier montage. I also found a small clip of a portion of Margo's ornament on the tree, which I've included next to Sandy's below.

0c805e4a8c56da3cae240f705517886f.jpg
8d47ebc1009c58bf7c185a028e010382.jpg

Also, I just noticed for the first time that someone snuck a DOOL ornament on to the tree in 2010:

1779773_506324362843176_1771887712791575315_n.jpg

As Jennifer hangs her ornament on the tree in 2010, the DOOL ornament is directly below hers:

DOOL2010A.jpg

So, we now have photos of 54 of the 58 known ornaments to be on the tree. The only ones we are missing photos of are Janice, Steven, Scott (Julie's husband/David's adoptive father) and Trish (Scotty's mother). Julie was married at one point to Bob Anderson, but I don't have any records to know if he ever had an ornament, or if any other quickie marriages from the 1970's did.

I wonder why there are different ornaments for Addie, Hope and Doug?

Addie.jpg
addie2.jpg
Hope.jpg
hope2.jpg
Doug.jpg
doug05.jpg

Addie and Doug's original ornaments are more vintage, while the second ones have a more "modern" look. Hope's second ornament is very close to the first one, except the lettering on her name is different.

They claim none of the original ornaments have broken (except Chloe's and Laura's), but this makes me wonder if a few have broken over the years.

Back