Impeachment hearings

I hope they will just preempt all episodes because I will not be watching it online either and my Cozi-TV never puts on Days. So I need to find a recap site so I can read what happens if they still air the show.

rk, you should contact your Cozi station and ask them about showing Days. They might do it
for this.

I assume Cozi is a cable thing, and not on Dish?

Editing to add: I looked online. Two channels are listed as possible Cozi for Dish but neither one of them is on my tv. Well, this stinks. Looks like some explanations will be given for what's happened in Salem and I'll miss it.

Last edited:
Everyone should check with their NBC channel too. Some stations might show Days late
at night or early in the morning.

I was reading things about impeachment last night and some senators want the hearings
closed part of the time. Maybe we'll know more later today.

Last edited:
katmouse, thank you for the information. I'm hoping that NBC will ultimately do the right thing and show Days of our Lives and the other NBC shows that will be affected by this On Demand.

Barb, we will find out if NBC News will preempt their sports lineup this Saturday, since last I heard, the trial will be convened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a Cozi channel, but it does not appear to be affiliated with NBC. I guess the networks are willing to give up money from daytime, but since the hearings are expected to run into the evening and weekends, let's see how much money they are willing to lose at night and on the weekend. And, can you imagine what they will do as it gets closer to the Super Bowl? I am sure, if the hearings are still on, they will show the actual game, but there are is a lot of other programming that goes on to support the game.

And, can you imagine what they will do as it gets closer to the Super Bowl?
I've always said if any president or government stuff preempted sporting events - especially the Super Bowl - people would riot in front of the White House.

While I understand the reason to televise this type of thing, seems like very few people are actually interested in watching hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks of it. Show us the pertinent highlights on the news and call it good. Stream it live online. Re-run it in the late hours of the night.

Cozi is owned by NBC Universal, and their programming is usually reruns of all sorts of different shows, but ...in the NY area.....which pre-empts for anything, including one raindrop....they will then broadcast whatever on their COZI station. I don't have one, can find no info locally on what the station intends to do. The only thing is....the hearings begin at 1 p.m. Eastern, while Days, in NY, is shown at noon Eastern. However, we all know how the talking heads love to interrupt. If they did show Days, want to bet the last 5 or 10 minutes would be lost, so the talking heads could jabber before the hearing begins?

Not sure, but would have to see if it airs on the website or if it is pre-empted there too.

Hmmm. Right now my local NBC is carrying regular program. Not sure what the plan is an hour from now. I've often wondered why both MSNBC and the local NBC channel cover the "breaking news". Why not give viewers the option?

I said the same thing this morning. All of the regular programming ran on the major networks last night. Oh, so they can do their blah, blah, blah, for hours and hours and have it covered online, moved to alternate channels, etc. during the nighttime, but have to tie up regular programming for hours during the day.

Back