John Black to the Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Noel! I won't have today's installment up until later today. I've got to get some homework done, and work out...class at 1 pm. May not have it up until this evening...but it will be a long one, I hope! Ya'll have a great day!
Hang in there and study hard, when it is posted we will come... I truely enjoy this one....

Meanwhile, back in Italy...John and Steven are taking the safest route possible by landing at a private airstrip as not to be detected by any of Stefano's henchmen. John is tired, Steve is ready to step into action.

John: I'm hoping to God this particular little escapade is not some wild goose chase like it's been in the past.
Steve: What's with the negativity, dude? I thought you were going to stay positive bout this.
John: Just being realistic. How many times have we faced off with this SOB and ended up with nothing?
Steve: (he sighs) More times than I'd like to count. BUT. First and foremost, we need to get those kids out of that house and back in Salem where they belong. Then we can get the Dimera twit on whatever it is he is up.
John: I don't think I've ever heard you say the word twit before.
Steve: Eh. Chalk it up to jetlag.
John: (looks at his watch) Shouldn't Bo have been here already?
Steve: You know him...he likes to make a grand entrance.
John: I just hope he gets here soon. I'd like to meet up with Shane and find out what it is he knows and could not discuss over the phone.
Steve: He probably has info that Stefano knows where Jimmy Hoffa's body is buried.
John: (looks at Steve and sighs)
Steve: What? Not funny? Okay...well maybe he has the secret recipe to Krispy Kreme Donuts.
John: Highly unlikely. Stefano is diabetic. He wouldn't make something he couldn't eat. That would be an idea! Feed the worthless pig a whole plateful of donuts. It'd be a pleasure to see that man go into a extreme sugar high, and then boom...DEAD.
Steve: (laughs) I cannot believe you just made a joke. That's cool. I get tired of seeing flashes of RoboJohn.
John: Thanks a lot. I'm not always serious. I just don't make jokes at everything like you do, Dinozzo.
Steve: Reference to NCIS. Even better.
John: Not too much. If you are DiNozzo, that makes me Gibbs. I get to slap you upside the head when I want.
Steve: What's up with you today? You aren't your usual business like self.
John: Maybe it's because I'm out of Salem. That place does strange things to your head.
Steve: Ah, yes. Yes it does. I was worried about Kayla going back there. Seems like she is handling things pretty well.
John: For the most part. You know that a while there she was working at the pub. A doctor. Working at the pub.
Steve: Well, is her mother's place. She was doing it to help Caroline.
John: She could have hired someone! Doctor with her talent shouldn't be waiting tables like a commoner.
Steve: Okay...when I count to three, you're going to wake up feeling refreshed and alive. And the real John Black will come forth.
John: Oh stop it. I'm fine. I'm just anxious..And I've got a bad feeling about this place. I don't know what it is, if I'm just paranoid, but I just think something isn't quite, right.
Steve: Ah...maybe it's just cause you skipped breakfast.
John: (gives Steve a good slap upside the head, Jethro Gibbs style) I'm serious, Steven. I think there is a whole lot more going on here than these kids. And I think we are going to stumble into things here...
Steve: Hmph. I say BRING IT ON!!!

To be continued...

As promised...here is a peek our eye in Salem

John Black steps away from Steve to make a phone call...

John: Hey. I am where I said I was going to be. And everything is fine. So far. How are things going on your end?

Brady: Fine. She thinks she has me snowed. I'm lapping it up like a little puppy. But she's being...Kristen. I don't know how you did it dad. That woman is one heck of an actress.

John: Yeah, son. She is. Don't trust her for a minute. You got that?

Brady: Oh, you got it. I'm just thankful I saw right thru her the moment she had those thugs knock me out.

John: That's my boy. Just don't let her try to entice you to her bed.

Brady: Oh, she's tried. I'm playing hard to get...

John: Hah. That's enough details. There's just something very off talking about my former fiance and your almost step mother in this context.

Brady: No doubt about that. And dad...she knows.

John: About the baby?

Brady: Yes. About them both. She's been on it since day one.

John: That twisted blonde freak. I knew it...

Brady: But EJ does not know.

John: Interesting...

To be continued.

OMG, what a story... I wish this was really going on in Salem.

to have Steve there and pretend he and Kayla were divorced. Then to read
about the babies..Nicole's babies. I teared up...then Bo is in on it too.

Great story..CTG

WOOHOOHOO!!!! This story just keeps getting better and better, CTG. I am sooooo loving the guys channeling DiNozzo and Gibbs. {SLAP}

So EJ doesn't know about the kids?!?!? Didn't see that one coming. I figured he was in on it with Stefano and Kristen.

LOL - Thanks for the kudos, everyone. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post a chapter in a few days. Been busy MOVING! New place has more room...but I won't have internet till tomorrow more than likely. So, give me a little bit, and I will make up for it soon, I promise!!! HUGS!!!
CTG

I came back in to this thread to read these last few chapters, and I cannot beleive the closeness of these lines...
Nicole: UGH. If you are feeling that low to walk out with just anyone...I just had a dreadful thought.
Rafe: What's that?
Nicole: If you walked out of here, drunk. Arm in arm with Kate Dimera.
Rafe: I don't think I will EVER get that drunk. Although...that would really make Sami see red.
And now, knowing what we know from watching the daily dialog from the show, and provided by the writers of the show, and wondering if those same writers come in here, and read the stories in the Writers Bench, so they can work them into their own versions... This is just too funny, and STRANGE.

I loved it....Great job.

Sorry for the long break - been busy dealing with no gas, no water...etc etc. It's been a real party. :D HEH. Here is the continuing drama of our beloved Salem citizens...

Hope continues to keep up her charade in Salem, not letting any one know of the real reason Bo Brady has been visiting his son and daughter in law for so long...Marlena is thinking of making a call to Roman, Steve Johnson and John Black are making plans, and someone has a clue...

Stefano Dimera: Dante', get in here, NOW!
Dante: Yes, Mr. Dimera, sir?
Stefano: Where are the children?
Dante: In the South Wing, Bella is having her lessons, and the baby is asleep. Why?
Stefano: (angry face) WHY??? None of yourrrrr business! You never ever ask ME why!!!
Dante: So sorry. Won't happen again.
Stefano: Place at least five more men around the South Wing. I've got some intel that we may have some problems.
Dante: What...
Stefano: (stern look) No whats either. No questions. No answers given. You are NOT going to know anything that is MY business you fool!
Dante: Yes Mr. Dimera.
Stefano: Now, GO! Take care of the security, and make sure that those children cannot be seen by ANY outsider!
Dante: Of course. (leaves the room)

Stefano is all alone, looking out the window. He looks angry, but when Dante is long gone he smiles wickedly and begins talking to himself, aloud.
Stefano: If that SOB John Black thinks he has any idea what is going on here, and that he is going to get these children away from me, he is sadly sadly mistaken. My PAWN, My brother, you are in for a wicked surprise. You and your joke of friends are walking into a trap. (begins to laugh) I love it when my plans come together!

Meanwhile, back in Salem:

Chloe Lane is in Salem, having just arrived she wants to visit her friend Nicole. She understands her bff has had a very troubling experience and wants to be there for her. When she finds that Nicole is not home, she goes back to the hotel to unpack her things. Afterward, she goes for a walk to the Town Square. She runs into none other than...

Daniel: Chloe? What are you doing back in Salem?
Chloe: Oh! Daniel! Didn't expect to see you here. I'm just visiting.
Daniel: Where is your son?
Chloe: He's staying with Philip. I wanted to come see Nicole, see how she is doing, really. On the phone she seems like she is fine, but I think it is just a front. I feel bad I haven't visited sooner. With work, Parker, and some renovations to my new house, I havent been able to get away until now. Daniel, how is she, really?
Daniel: She's devastated. But, she is better than she was, but I think she has buried a lot of her hurt deep inside. It may not take much for her to break. And feel like I am a big part of that.
Chloe: What do you mean by that?
Daniel: Um,well. This is hard to say. She and I were seeing each other for a while when she first learned she was pregnant.
Chloe: (blue eyes wide) Oh, WOW. You, and NICOLE? My best "friend"??
Daniel: Chloe...
Chloe: I can't believe she would pursue you...
Daniel: It wasn't like that...
Chloe: She was a patient of yours, wasn't she?
Daniel: Um, well...
Chloe: Oh my GOD! She was!!! Unbelievable Daniel! Can't you have relationship with someone you HAVE NOT seen in a hospital gown first? For cryingoutloud!!!! ughhhhhhh! I cannot believe you. I'm soooo glad I got away from this drama filled town!
(She leaves Daniel standing there with his mouth open. He plops down on a bench, and a whole montage of remembering comes flooding back in his mind...all the patients he had seen, and really SEEN. He puts his hand over his mouth in shock, dismay, and disgust)

Daniel says to himself: Oh, man. I have a serious problem...

To be continued...

At Rafe's Apartment:

Rafe is waking up from a dreadful night of drinking but a awesome time of passion. He looks next to him, and there is Nicole, sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. His mind flashes back to when they arrived at his place, kissing, hugging, her whispering in his ear..."I've wanted you for such a long time, Rafe." He had smiled..."And I have wanted you." She replied back louder, "So what's stopping us now?"
He shook his head. He reached over and caressed her check with the back of his hand.

Nicole: Good morning. (eyes still closed)
Rafe: Mornin' beautiful. How are you?
Nicole: Uhmmm... Wonderful. Ha...my head hurts somewhat. But you know me, I've had much worse hangovers. How are you? (eyes open now)
Rafe: Couldn't be better. We did drink a lot last night, didn't we?
Nicole: (laughs) Yes. Yes, we did. But I dont regret one moment of it. I have to ask you...do you?
Rafe: Regrets? NO WAY! I am very happy. I don't know why we didn't give in to this a lot sooner.
Nicole: Ahhh... I got mesmerized by the charms of the suave Dr. Dan. (sarcastically spoken)
Rafe: Hmph. Yeah. The man is handsome...
Nicole: I'll give him that. He's got a hero complex, good looking, not a mean hearted Dimera that goes a long way for me...but Rafe...he's not...you. You are the real deal. You've got an amazing heart, you care, you will do anything for the person you love because you don't want them to be sad, mad, or hurt. Why Sami turned to EJ instead of you... She's an ever dumber blonde than I thought. But her loss, is hopefully my gain.
Rafe: You are very nice to say such things. Trust me Cole, I am no Boy Scout. I do have faults. A lot of them.
Nicole: Heh. Said the sweet little kitten to the big bad wolf! Do you know me?? Hi, I'm Nicole. I stole your ex wife's baby, passed it off as my own, tried to kill Victor Kiriakis, took money to marry Lucas, gave Chloe a flesh eating bacteria...I could go on...
Rafe: Don't. You have done some bad things...true. But that is in the past. You have done wrong. But all along, I don't doubt you've had a heart. You have been through some tough times in your life. Your so called father, Trent Robbins, and falling for EJ did your heart no favors. Nicole, look at me. YOU ARE A WONDEFUL WOMAN... I am glad you are here with me.
Nicole: Glad?
Rafe: Wrong word. I don't want to scare you with this...But Nicole...I LOVE having you here with me. And now that we are more than sober...I want to show you...
Nicole: Say no more mister.. (she grins right before they kiss...very passionately...and sweetly fall back against the pillows)

Meanwhile:
Our folks in Italy are listening in - unbeknownst to one Stefano Dimera

John: So he's on to us. Doesn't surprise me. He always has his spies...
Steve: So what do we do now?
John: Stay one step ahead of the sick fool. The ISA has their own spies involved as well. Trust me on this Steven - he's not going to get away with this. He alluded to having a bigger plot in mind than just the children. And I don't think Shane knows about it. He thinks he has us fooled. So far we don't know everything about what dear bro of mine is up to. I've got to find out - because when that snake strikes, it isn't me he goes after...its those I love.
Steve: You want me to call Hope and have her look after Marlena, Will...and Samantha?
John: No, I'll do that. She doesn't know what's going on..completely. I don't want her to pry it out of you.
Steve: Well I never!
John: Sure you would. You love Marlena, and she loves you. Don't think for a minute she'd turn on her charms to get the info out of you.
Steve: So not fair, dude.
John: Completely fair. I don't want Doc involved in this. Kristen Dimera being back in Salem is scary enough. And I hate not being around to watch that wicked witch, but I trust Hope. She'll take care of Marlena.
Steve: I hope you're right.
John: I am right...and that's a fact...

To be continued...

Back in Salem again - We have Hope Brady making contact with Brady, again..via Skype. She looks angry, disgusted and frustrated. Bo is instantly taken aback by her demeanor.

Bo: Uh oh...What's wrong Fancy Face?
Hope: Well, you have a very disgusting niece, that's what.
Bo: Excuse me?
Hope: My lovely assignment you thought me so worthy of. Keeping an eye on Junior, remember? Well...you know as everyone that Sami and EJ are together. I was busy...keeping an eye on Junior on the camera. And your niece was in bed with the man. The things they were doing when I turned on the video feed... (under her breath she states the man is in darn good shape) UGH!!!!! I will have to poke out my mind's eye just to rid myself of the image that is burned in my head! Brady, please tell me I don't have to do this much longer!
Bo: I am so sorry you had to see that. (he is trying to stifle a laugh...composes himself) Sorry Hope...I cannot say for sure when this is going to be over. I can tell you we have more information from Shane coming on what else we are dealing with.
Hope: There IS more! I knew it.
Bo: Of course there is. There always is more when it comes to Stefano Dimera. That is why we always get the short end of the proverbial stick. He always has MORE. This time... we have more. And it is going to explode all over Italy and all the way back to Salem. That demon of a man is going to finally get what he deserves.
Hope: Pardon me while I yawn, Brady. But do you know how many times we have thought that? It's beyond ridiculous. I don't have the strength anymore to get excited over his demise. If and when I see that man either not breathing or behind bars, I won't do any kind of celebrating. I am beginning to think to be sure the man is gone forever...we will have to rip him apart physically then burn the pieces.
Bo: I know. Believe me, I know how you feel. I've wanted to kill that man for a long time. I don't know why I didn't years back when I thought he killed Roman. That was a horrible moment in my life, and...
Hope: I understand Brady. We have to stop Stefano...not only for the past. But for whatever is coming next. He's been quiet for far too long. That is kind of scary.
Bo: Indeed it is. Please, still keep an eye on Junior. I still find it hard to believe he is out of the loop with what is going on in Italy. We know Kristen is in on it. Somehow, they've managed to drag Chad into it, but EJ not being involved? Very very strange.
Hope: UGH. I will keep an eye on him. I promise...but I'm going to be far more careful of when I turn the video on.
Bo: If they are in love Fancy Face, those proceedings may not be only in the night, but morning and day as well.
Hope: Oh thanks so very dang much, Brady. That is a visual I do NOT want to experience again. Trust me.
Bo: (grinning) Love you very much Hope. I miss you.
Hope: I miss you too. Please be careful. Take care of you...
Bo: Of course I will.. I'm outta here...
Bo turns off the camera and computer...leaving Hope to herself.

Hope: Bo Brady, you better be extra thankful for what I'm putting up with in Salem. Not just the twisted romps in the sack with EJ and Sami... But Kristen as well...she is going to be a HUGE problem.... But I WILL stop her.

To be continued...more LATER today!!!

HUGS TO ALL...CTG. :D

hee hee hee!! Thanks Squirrelly! I cannot take full credit for that line...I stole it a LONG time ago from Fraiser Crane, off of "Fraiser". Kelsey Grammer had some HILARIOUS moments on that show!

So glad you're enjoying the story! I can't wait to get deeper into it. It's going to be RADICAL! HA! :D

The strange part of this is I am enjoying the reading of the story more than sitting and watching the Bed Hops that EJ and Sami go through, or the fights with Nick or any of the show problems. Keep up the suspense and drama my special Tex Gal... Love it

Marlena has a bad feeling Salem is about to become a dangerous place for her and those she cares about. She goes to talk to the one person who really cares for her. She knows he is by the book, but when it comes down to it, he will do whatever it takes to make her and his family safe. Roman Brady.

At the cop shop...

Marlena: Hi, Roman. I'm so glad you have some time to see me. (they hug sweetly)
Roman: Time for you? Always. But with my little brother leaving Salem for an extended period of time, it leaves me in the lurch quite a bit.
Marlena: Roman! You forced him into leaving! IF you are short handed it is your own fault.
Roman: Oh, well. Yeah. That's what everyone was told. Budget cuts, right? Nope not hardly. We have a surplus in fact. Thanks to ex mayor EJ, he made sure the city was well funded. I will give Junior credit for that.
Marlena: Then why did Bo?
Roman: Bo leaving the force was only a cover story. He needed to be closer to the action. I guess you should know more than what you know now. Since John is involved in this as well.
Marlena: I know he is involved, and I also know he just left Salem to go after Stefano, again. What is so serious most of Salem is in Italy??
Roman: (he grins shakes his head) That's why you came here, isnt it? To get information from me.
Marlena: Well....partly. I didn't think it would be this easy.
Roman: Let's just say I'm tired of hiding things...and going "by the book" where Stefano is concerned. Besides, I've been giving permission to tell you what I can.
Marlena: Permission? Tell you what I can?? Sounds to me I'm going to be told only what John wants told. That overprotective...
Roman: No... Not John. Shane.
Marlena: Shane? He's heading this operation isn't he?
Roman: Basically. There are a lot of people over this particular operation.
Marlena: So. Tell me what is really going on here.
Roman: Okay. This involved much more than what I am about to tell you. So please, don't jump on my case. It's much more than what it seems.
Marlena: Roman? What??
Roman: Stefano has two children in his "home" in Italy. The first baby involved Sami, Rafe, and Brady. It the child Nicole was pregnant with by EJ.
Marlena: She was stillborn...
Roman: So Nicole and Brady were told. That was a lie and a very evil cover-up by Stefano. It gets even worse...
Marlena: Worse? How so?
Roman: The little boy she had just recently that "died"? He is alive too.
Marlena: Two babies? That evil rotten demon. I cannot believe...
Roman: Not two. There is one more..
Marlena: One more?? Who could possibly....(she gasps) Grace!
Roman: Exactly. That evil rotten demon who has caused so much havoc in our lives has three dear children with him. Grace, Bella, and Santo II.
Marlena: UGH. He named Nicole and EJ's baby after his father? Sick twisted disgusting nasty...UGH.
Roman: I know. It gets even worse.
Marlena: How could it? Oh, yes. What am I saying? This is Stefano Dimera we are talking about here. Wait a minute... you told me not to jump on your case. Why was that?
Roman: Because it appears on the surface this operation is about getting Nicole children away from Stefano. I know how you feel about Nicole.
Marlena: Well...she's not the poster child for the perfect relationship..But Roman! Those babies in the hands of that monster? Of course they need to be rescued!
Roman: I know you would care. But it looks to most involved in this as a rescue mission. The MORE part of this is we have been watching the Dimera mansion. Lucky for us there is no one living there. Unfortunately, we found enough explosives there to blow Salem all the way the the Emerald City.
Marlena: (gasp!) Is that why that man has the children? He's planned all this time to blow up this town? Kill everyone in town, but saving his grandchildren? How utterly endearing of him.
Roman: What we cannot figure out though...is what about Sydney and Johnny? What about Chad and EJ? They are still here in town. Does he mean to kill them? Kristen is in on this plot...by the way.
Marlena: (sarcastic laugh) Why does that not surprise me? Of course Kristen is involved. Now that I know about this Roman...what is my part in this scenario? Because dammit...I WANT IN.

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back