Leaving.........

Oh, well, except for Ron touting the show every day, they are all quiet......

Thanks everyone for the information. Fans have been able to make a difference in the past, maybe we can again. I have signed the petition and will send some tweets.

It's a video and below is what he said

• mrchristopherseanI want to let you all know from me. It was my decision to depart from Days of Our Lives. I loved every day I was a part of it and am so appreciative to the entire cast and crew and to Bruce Evans, Ken Corday, Greg Meng, Albert Alarr, Janet and Marnie and everyone that’s helped me develop into the actor and man I am today. I will miss each and every one of you. This is not goodbye though, it’s until next time. I can’t thank all of the fans enough and I hope that I can find another project to keep you entertained with me in the near future :) Thank you for always supporting me and loving me. You all rock! Stay amazing my friends. I will never forget my days at Days. They were some of the greatest “Days of My Life.” @nbcdays@mrchristophersean #christophersean#farewell #untilNextTime #thankyou#allRespect

Yep, the actors have been scolded big time for posting photos. not paying attention to who might be in background, or reflected in mirror. Also warned about spilling info in posts on Twitter, Instagram, etc. With their 6 mos. advance filming, they cannot afford all the chatter and speculation for months on end.

Actually, it may seem that way, but really, no "permanent" additions..mostly guests who come and go, some only around for just one day, like Laura or Wendy. Vivian is gone now, Leo will soon vanish, Theresa is just here another month, Andre is gone, as is Nicole, kids rarely seen. Many cast members are seen just once a week, if that (Lucas, Chloe, Jen, Eric, Roman, Lani, Eli,John, )

I wonder where he is on the last day? Looks like an apartment we haven't
seen before. Maybe they're redressing the one JJ is in for others.

With a bottle of Advil on the counter? Days doesn't do that. Plus 2 remotes? There is also a gift. He seems to be looking into either a TV screen, or a mirror????

Poirot, there are two monitors there. The one on the left is a picture of his
first day. The one on his right is his last day.

I'm not sure if picture was taken in make up room or his dressing room.

I read on another site the back splash in the right screen is from
EJ's old apartment.

I'm guessing the actors can't always say what they want when they want to say it. Sometimes, they don't have a choice.

I totally agree but I also think sometimes it better to say nothing at all rather than outright lie

As for the photo, that backsplash was also in one of the apartments that Eve and Jeannie had a couple years ago. I forget which one.

Sami's apartment (the one she and the kids moved into after Rafe found out about the "grief sex") also had that same type of kitchen area.

Back