SPOILER !! May Sweeps return teaser

I guess we have to watch to find out.

He must get use one of Victor's super fast jets :)

I think likely Xander might be the rescue squad sent by Victor for Theresa, and Chloe tags along. So after reading the spoilers, I think that likely Vivian is offed by Kate, Philip has to be an almost must to be brought back.

Why would Philip be brought back if Vivian died? While she was the surrogate who carried him, it's not like they have any type of relationship.

I’d like to see Philip return. He would have better chemistry with Chloe than Lucas does. Did anyone scratch their head the other day when Lucas said he had been thinking of Chloe the last couple of years? Hasn’t he been with Adrienne the last few years? I didn’t like that he said that. Especially since Lucas has been in love with Adrienne. Why would he think of Chloe? Also, Lucas has always been cold toward Chloe since she cheated with Daniel. I find it hard to believe his feelings changed.

I wouldn't mind a Philip return but only if it was Jay Kenneth Johnson not John-Paul Lavoisier, who is pictured. I don't really like John-Paul's Philip. I didn't find him as charismatic as Jay's Philip. I always thought that was a big part of the character.

I wouldn't mind a Philip return but only if it was Jay Kenneth Johnson not John-Paul Lavoisier, who is pictured. I don't really like John-Paul's Philip. I didn't find him as charismatic as Jay's Philip. I always thought that was a big part of the character.

Were you watching the show when Kyle Brandt played Philip?

Jay Kenneth Johnson (ex-Philip) has no interest in returning......

Back