SPOILER !! May Sweeps return teaser

What do you mean, where's Ben's picture? Do you mean in the weekly preview pictures? Even though those pictures are posted weekly, most times they use old pictures to go with the spoilers.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote post directly above your own post - JS

I haven’t watch Friday’s show yet. Thanks for the spoiler, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Clyde was mentioned, too. I am glad to have characters at least mentioned on occasion, the viewing public has not forgotten them. Same for Rolf. Bugs me that Maggie never mentions her daughters in Tennessee. Would not hurt for anyone to ask her how Melissa is doing and for Maggie to say she just talked to her yesterday....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly. How many newer viewers even know Maggie has children other than the Sainted One??

Jennifer could be just finishing up an conversation with her brother. You'd think he'd want to know about his niece.

Guess I just have a weird family in that we actually talk to each other even though we no longer live in the same town.

Xander showed up in Mexico.

Since Theresa shows up in Salem this coming week, I guess he helps her escape??

Heard Tony DiMera alive and returning, guess that was just a rumor. Anna not seen in weeks, not sure if she's still in Salem or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything about Tony is rumor/wishes.

Agree about Anna not being seen. Interestingly, there was a spoiler out that Roman had a scene, announcing his engagement to Anna. However, evidently that scene was edited out, as other scenes have been. Guess minds got changed or they are reserving that piece of news for later on?????

I'm sure that Roman and Anna scenes were edited out for more riveting Slimy Stefan fondling a black wig scenes.

Because who would want to see established characters reconnecting again after all these years, when we can see this amazing story of someone from out of nowhere assaulting a phantom of someone's fragile mental status??? :sarcasm:

Back