Official notice on copyrights

Very well said PAllison. I would have thought what you said represents how we all feel and I am so disappointed to hear there are those here who are not respecting the hardwork that Barb and Wayne put in for us. This is my home for DOOL and always will be. I go to other sites only when I'm sent there by a link from this board in a post.

Barb and Wayne, you are the greatest and do what you must to protect this board and yourselves. We are behind you!

Ditto! right on, same goes for me!

Copyright

Barb and Wayne. I hope what I do does not infringe on the copyright. Every day, I Copy your post and Paste it into MS Word, where I change the font size, add some paragraph breaks, etc., and print it out duplexed on one sheet of paper for my wife. After she reads it, she throws it away. I keep the Word file, but the next day I paste the new writeup over the old one.

I don't think this should be a problem, but if it is, let me know.

We enjoy your writups very much and thank you and the others who helped out while you weren't able to get the "Day Ahead." :smile:

Just pointing out that this site is my all time favorite site for DAYS i can come here and make friends, feel welcome, say what i want, tell people what i think, argue(which i like to do), find out spoilers and just talk about Days , i have tried other sites but this is my favorite and i would like to thank everyone for that:)

I just have to say this is one of the nicest & most civil boards I have come across. You can voice your opinion without the snarky replies...thank you for being here...love the day ahead info...I too have no patience to wait...I prefer to get news, either good or unpleasant, quickly! Thanks for being a safe haven for common sense! .......JT :clap:

@ cbutton - Charlie, you don't need to worry about doing this for your wife because you aren't passing the information off as your own. If you were selling the printed sheets or posting the information on a website then you'd have a problem.

Back