Peacock Beyond Salem 2 (interviews with cast)

I am disgusted by his hiring. Primarily for the reason Robin outlined, but also because he's past his eye-candy days and he's been at best a C-level actor. (His character work was pretty limited on General Hospital.)

Then again, he has a rabid fanbase, which is probably all re-Ron cares about.

He was part of the early Eve Donovon story. As I remember, he was part of a group of boys in her school who knew she had been a prostitute, They had a bet going to see who could bed her first. She really liked Harris and they dated. She then found out about the bet and tried to kill herself. I think as he got to know her, he really liked her, but she wanted nothing to do with him after all that had happened.

Here's a link to another article about Beyond Salem 2. Thanks, WildeWoman

The only thing new is that in it is that it won't be free. If you have certain cable companies, you should be able
to get it without paying for it.

A premium subscription for Peacock will be required to watch the all-new season. A paid subscription starts at $4.99 a month (with ads) or $9.99 a month (without ads*). The higher tier requires some advertising for select programming and the ability to watch select titles offline with download capability.

I know that vaccines are sadly controversial, but to hire a guy who refused to follow the rules the studio made regarding vaccines seems a bit worrisome given the age of a lot of our Salemites.....
I liked him on GH and was sorry he lost his gig, but if he is still not getting vaccinated, that is definitely cause for concern. To Robin's point, esp. due to the older Salemites. I hope it will all work out.

Here's a link to another article about Beyond Salem 2. Thanks, WildeWoman

The only thing new is that in it is that it won't be free. If you have certain cable companies, you should be able
to get it without paying for it.

A premium subscription for Peacock will be required to watch the all-new season. A paid subscription starts at $4.99 a month (with ads) or $9.99 a month (without ads*). The higher tier requires some advertising for select programming and the ability to watch select titles offline with download capability.
You are welcome, kat. Guess I will have to upgrade my plan.

Ok, I'll go out on the limb and say I don't see what difference it makes if he's vaccinated at this point. We've seen tons of vaxxed people test positive, especially lately, so if anyone is concerned or high risk they need to take precautions around everyone. That being said I'm not quite sure what the point of bringing him in is. I guess he could be a draw of fans from other soaps but it seems like a stretch to me.

From what I have read in the past, the actors wear masks at all times, they are tested every day or every other day, they keep the 6 ft distance, except when necessary, and do tricky camera work so you think they are closer. Very few kissing scenes. (just remember what we see now was filmed 6 mos. ago.) CA has had more cases than other states, I believe, but currently, with mask restrictions being lifted, I would guess some places would want those in close proximity to at least be vaccinated.

of course vaxxed people test positive.... the vax was never supposed to prevent you from catching it. It simply gives your body the tools to fight it if you do catch it. Meaning- less people needing a ventilator and less people in the hospital. This saves lives of those that need immediate emergency care and can now go to a much less full hospital. I'm disappointed they hired an actor that isn't vaxxed. It's not fair to those on the set that take this pandemic seriously.

I'm a vaxxed person that had covid back in January (9 months pregnant, mind you) and yeah- it was awful, but also yeah- I recovered fully at home without a hospital stay.

Glad they are doing the "ghost" thing. As I mentioned before......The Ghost & Mrs. Muir was a wonderful, romantic movie. It will be interesting to see just how it is done. It sounds like they may be using old footage of Bo & Hope in their youth, as well???

well this little paragraph jumped out at me..... it's terrible.....
Already, we’ve seen photos indicating that Ben and Ciara will at long last have an opportunity to catch up with her mom, Hope. And they’ll certainly have a lot to talk about, what with the devil having tried to steal the couple’s child and all. (With that story set to wrap up during May Sweeps, it should be history by the time Beyond Salem airs.) But how, exactly, does Ciara’s late dad factor into the storyline?

From what I have been able to glean so far, Bo will only appear in a couple of the July Beyond Salem episodes. If Ben & Ciara are in those, they are said to be catching up with Hope......not Hope & Bo. The Ben/Ciara stuff all happens in the next few weeks. She has the baby, It is stolen & recovered apparently, & Hope is gramma. Maybe Ghost/Dream Bo tells Hope in Beyond Salem how happy he is to see his grandchild, & that it is safe, etc. etc.
We can only speculate........and sorry, but I missed whatever Peter Reckell was saying, so hope some nice soul will fill me in. :)

It seemed to me that while he was saying he's going to be helping his family, that he was letting slip that he's going to be on the regular show too.
That was my impression after watching it twice.

Back