Peacock Beyond Salem 2 (interviews with cast)

Peter Reckell (Bo) says he's a ghost in a couple of episodes to help a family member. Then he asks Kristen if it aired
yet and she said no.. he said oops... Then he said they talked about doing the other show.. It sounds like he's going
to be on the regular show first.

Castingnews...Christopher Sean will reprise the role of Paul Narita.

The role of Stephanie Johnson, Steve and Kayla’s daughter Abigail Klein. Three other newcomers have also been hired:
Colton Little has been tapped to play Shane and Kimberly’s son, Andrew Donovan; Tanner Stine will portray Stephanie’s
brother, Joey Johnson;

The article, also, mentions new characters for the show

Guess this explains why regular Days doesn't seem consistent or cohesive......they really seem to put more effort into the Beyond Salem episodes.

Am I misremembering, or is the upcoming 5 episode series only available if you pay for it?

I think I've become more fond of a Stacy Haiduk's portrayal of Kristen DiMera than the way Eileen Davidson portrayal's of Kristen DiMera

I'm not a fan of having one person do the show on one channel and another doing it on the other.

And there you have it, my friends, the plot line for the July Back to Salem episodes.

Perhaps our "Day Ones" (those watching from beginning) may have an idea what that old plot line involved???

Boy, I was watching back then, but did not remember the name at all...........however........

Harris Michaels was played by Steve Burton in 1988. Harris went to school with Eve Donovan. Harris', Jake, and their friends knew Eve used to be a prostitute so Jake made a bet to see who could score with her first. Eve never liked any of Jake's friends, but she did like his friend Harris Michael. Harris decided to take Jake up on his bet.

Harris and Eve went out on many dates, and Jake began to care for Eve. However, Eve soon learned what Harris was after, and she attempted to kill herself on sleeping pills. By that time Harris had fallen in love with her, but their romance wasn't meant to be. Though he tried to apologize, Eve never forgave him.

So, will it be one of the very young crowd runs into the same situation, (or does talking of what happened back then give someone some idea? )

I THINK Andrew is supposed to be gay, but not sure. Maybe he is connected to Paul???

Guess this explains why regular Days doesn't seem consistent or cohesive......they really seem to put more effort into the Beyond Salem episodes.

Am I misremembering, or is the upcoming 5 episode series only available if you pay for it?
Poirot - I THINK one needs a paid subscription for this one. That is why I missed the Christmas one but saw the first one for free. I will need to upgrade to see this one and then might cancel and return to free option, as I don't know if I will watch enough on this platform to justify paying. It is frustrating!

Back