Prayers please

So sorry for your loss. May God be with you during this time of sorrow.

So, a coworker prayed with me and over me and reminded me that God has the final say. Here's the thing, doctors say I *should* miscarry soon, but have not miscarried. And I'm going to stop grieving my child, whom I have not lost. I still have my doctors appointment on Monday, they are supposed to do an ultrasound to see what's going on, and if I haven't miscarried by then, see why.

Here's my prayer, that my numbers are going up again, and that on Monday, we're going to see a miracle on the ultrasound. I'm still praying for a miracle. And I'll stop crying, and save my tears for *if* I happen to miscarry my baby. So far, baby is still there, I'm not even spotting! I have had a miscarriage before and there's no mistaking it. It's a LOT of bleeding. So I'm hopeful, I'm one of the very few, that small small percentage, that go on to have a healthy pregnancy despite low hcg levels. God has the final say!

Yesterday's ultrasound revealed that my baby is only measuring 5 days old. I have been pregnant for weeks, so something is genetically wrong, causing the slow development, and the little heartbeat is not there. For some reason, my body is holding on to this pregnancy, as if it is normal. If I don't miscarry on my own within the week, doc recommends terminating my pregnancy so that Eric and I can try again. He is certain this is a one time thing, and he believes our next pregnancy will be much more healthy and normal.

The ultrasound was painful as they really looked at all angles to see if the little heart was beating. I'm worn out physically and emotionally. My little baby was such a fighter y'all. There are some really tough days ahead for me.

Personally, I had a hard time watching Lani's monologue on yesterday's episode. If she aborts her baby because she is "scared something will be wrong", I'm going to be livid. I hope the end where "oh, Eli, I want to have this baby" sticks. What a dumb woman. Seriously?! If you feel that strongly about not having your own kid, take freaking birth control, have your tubes tied, or use protection. ugh!

DaysLady, I'm sorry this is happening. Prayers continue for your family.

Dayslady, I am so sorry for the heartache and loss you all must be feeling. My heart goes to you and giving you a big hug.

I have miscarried as well. A year later, I learned I was pregnant again, and now have a funny, unfiltered, curious 10 year old. If I carried the other baby to term, I wouldn't have her. Blessings show up unexpectedly.

I am so sorry for your loss, and hope you find some unexpected good news soon.

Around 7am, ET, on Wednesday, June 3rd, I miscarried my baby. It was quite painful, actually. I have miscarried once before and I don't remember the cramps being this bad. I'm doing better today both physically and emotionally. I'm ok.

And I want to praise God. I came to him with 2 specific prayers.

My baby was very, very sick, and doc had been talking to me about perhaps terminating, and I prayed I wouldn't have to make that decision. God carried my baby home yesterday, naturally, completely. He answered my prayer.

I prayed, that nothing would happen on my husband's birthday, as I didn't want this to be a memory on that day. And hubby's birthday came and went before anything happened. God answered another very specific prayer. God is good always, even in the darkest of storms.

"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book "Too Beautiful for Earth""

My baby's birthday and angel date is June 3, 2020. My baby is whole and healthy in the arms of Jesus.

Thank you all again for all of your prayers, I'm so so sorry to all of you that have painful memories of when you all went through this, please know my heart goes out to you and I'm praying for you as well. This is hard. With God, we will get through this.

Oh DaysLady, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I have no idea the pain you must be feeling. However I'm so glad that God took that precious baby home, as that decision is too hard to make as a mother. Sending prayers and virtual hugs for you and your family.

Sorry I didn't see this until just now. My heart goes out to you. My sister and my daughter each had a miscarriage, and my dear daughter-in-law had more than I can remember and she was heartbroken over every one. They'd had one son earlier (after the first miscarriage), and eventually they were blessed with two more sons after the several miscarriages. DaysLady, I praise God with you for the answered prayers. He has kept count of your tears and He won't forget them.

Back