Prayers please

Thank you all again for your prayers. Today is my first day back at work. That weekend, the bleeding returned in an overwhelming way, and I almost bled out. My husband rushed me to the ER, where they had to do emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. It was quite scary, and I lost a ridiculous amount of blood.

Hubby never left my side (the hospital staff was so kind to both of us. Usually they kick out the spouse, but they cried with us and held our hands and let my hubby hang out in a waiting room in a part of the hospital that wasn't being used while I was in surgery, to which he says is super creepy, by the way, to be in an empty hospital). And then during surgery, I gagged on the oxygen tube in my throat and got sick. They had to use a suction tool to clear my airway and it bruised my throat, which honestly is the worst of it. Once that heals I will feel amazing. But anyway, I'm doing better, and I'm healthy and healing. I go to the doctor on the 23rd to start planning for when we will try again. :) And we do plan to try one more time.

That song 'Rainbow' is still "my song" through all of this. And I still plan to sing it to my sweet 'Rainbow baby' when I finally get to hold him or her. God is good, always.

DaysLady take it easy while you're at work today. Take care and I hope your
doctor will give you good news next week.

Back