Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBakerFan

Reaction score
Daniel: I wonder if it's safe to be driving on New Year's Eve. Ah, why not. Nobody drives in Salem.

Eric: Gee, I'm driving while drunk. Could I get a DUI and lose my license? Nah, all Roman's cops are probably drinking at the Pub.

Xander: Rats, nobody bailed me out and I missed New Year's Eve. Oh well, maybe I'll get out in time for Valentine's Day.

Steve: Great, Ava was with that lover-boy doctor. All our problems are over.

Andre (after hearing about the accident): Ah, misery and tragedy. How delicious. If only I had caused it.

Stefano: I wish Chad would father a son. Little Giovanni and Sydney are tainted by being raised by Samantha, and Theo is influenced by that fool, Abraham. I need a true DiMera for an heir.

Dr. Chyka and Dr. Rolf: Hmm, multiple serious injuries in Salem. If they'd ask, I'm sure I could come up with magic drugs that would save all the accident victims.

Xander: OMG, Brady needs a new heart. If Uncle Vic sends his thugs to take mine, they'll be in for the fight of their lives.

John: Why won't they take my heart to save Brady? What's the problem? It's not like I'm offering to donate my coma-plagued, memory-erased brain.

Frankie: Wonder why all of Salem has forgotten about me. Wasn't even invited to the town bi-centennial celebration. No one told me Hope was getting married, Bo died, or that Jennifer was completely unattached, let alone became a gramma.

Andre: Should I have left a guard at the library door to protect Father? Nah, that foolish Hope is as harmless as a fly.

Stefano: Hmm, Hope looks insane. I wonder if she would really ....

Rafe: Should I see if Hope has gone over to the DiMera mansion to do something stupid?

Belle: I wish they'd be a high-profile shooting. Being the defense lawyer would be great publicity. I'd love to use the famous line: "If it doesn't fit you must acquit."

Andre: I just had the oddest feeling about Father.

Harold: What were those noises in the library? They sounded like gunshots. Whatever, I'm not going to miss any of Downton Abbey.

Stefano's spirit: Should I come back to life again or call it a career?

Horton Cabin Raccoon Team: It's been a wonderful fall and early winter here on Smith Island. I hope the DiMeras don't ruin things by coming over here to dump a murder victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back