Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreman of the Salem Demolitions, Inc. crew: Just before we blew the building, did I hear somebody howling, "Father, Father!" Nah,it must have been the wind.

Horton Cabin Raccoons: Ah, we're almost through January and no unwelcome visitors have appeared. We'll probably have peace and quiet at least until May.

Steve: OMG, I can't believe Ava took Kayla. Why didn't the cops arrest her as soon as she hit town? Oh, well, this is Salem, so why ask why?

Head of the Salem Funeral Home: When are they ever going to bury Dr. Jonas? Good grief, they bury kings, queens, presidents, and popes faster than this.

Deimos: That old fox, Victor, thought he could fool me with a fake heart attack. What does he think I am -- a DiMera?

Sami: So, Belle cheated on her husband. Ha, ha. What a tramp. She's just as bad as that overheated hag, Carrie.

Eric: Woe is me. I should be punished. Woe is me, I should be punished. Woe is me .....

Sami: John Black's newest mother tried to deliver him to professional killers? :clap:Take that you life-ruiner.

Brady: Besides Nicole, why do I keep dreaming about hotties in hospital gowns?

Last edited:
Brady: OMG, now I'm having sexual dreams about Chelsea, Kate, and Carly Manning. What is going on?

Kate: This Deimos looks interesting. I wonder if he's suitably sleazy for me.

Ghost Daniel: Will they bury me already. I don't want this to drag on until Ground Hog's Day.

Joey: I was right to ditch Ciara's party. I've heard that it had no pot, no booze, no sex, no nothing. How boring.

Kayla: When I get out of this latest Ava mess, I'm going to give Steve a good piece of my mind.

Victor: Who should I hate more today? My no good brother, Deimos? That two-bit, gold-digging harlot, Theresa Donovan? Or the drunken former priest who killed the greatest man to ever live, Eric Brady? Then there's always that vile Carly Manning, just because. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Child in the Town Square (after seeing Eric): Gee, that man over there is scary-looking.

Dr. Tibbs (Andre's physician): If one more person in this stupid town mentions Mr. Tibbs of In the Heat of the Night, I'm going to scream.

Lucas: Oh great, the writers have assigned me the role of Eric's life coach. Why not a nice love affair instead?

Horton Cabin Raccoon: If these intruders thought the skunk attack was bad, wait until we really get serious.

Joey: OMG, my true love, Ava, says that her child was Dad's. He must gave been a busy guy. I wonder how many other brothers and sisters I've got.

Rory (after seeing the new teen group): Good grief, what a dull, dreary, dorky crowd. I think that they need more than a few tips on enjoying their high-school years.

Xander: I wonder if Uncle Deimos might bail me out. I'd love to help him stick it to rotten old Uncle Victor.

Brady: OMG, now I'm dreaming about medical school exams, pancreas transplants, and erotic encounters with Kate. How long will this Daniel thing last?

Horton Cabin Raccoon: I can't wait to see the big guy's expression when he realizes that we've eaten his steaks.

Caroline, in a teeny voice: I've gotten lost in this cavernous mansion and no one has even noticed. Somebody help!

Andre: I wonder if Dr. Tibbs remembered to give me a tetanus shot? Lockjaw would really mess up my evil plans!

Daniel's ghost singing: I left my heart in San Francisco Salem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back