Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope: OMG, I've had way too many. I hope I don't accidently blurt out the truth about Stefano's death.

Victor: Hmm, everyone thinks that DiMera was a really bad guy. He was, but It's a good thing that they've already forgotten or don't know all about my own dastardly deeds.

John: I hope all this Irish whiskey doesn't finish off what's left of my scrambled brain.

Ghost Stefano: Hmm, these fools are celebrating my death. What will be the perfect moment for me to appear to them?

Summer: OMG, I'm so dull that I even bore myself.

Joey: Well, I murdered Ava this week. What next? I've got it. Let's kidnap that rotten Chase and hold him prisoner.

Belle: Wow, owning a nightclub is a full-time job. I'm so busy that I can't remember a thing. What's the name of that guy whom I'm supposed to be defending against murder charges?

Abe: Should I provide the money to form a SWAT team if the police ever have to go up against men with assault rifles? Nah, when will that ever happen?

Ben: Hmm, when will be the best time for me to confront Chad and Abigail?

Jenny: If JJ ever gets involved in a shootout, I'm marching straight over to the police station to confront Roman. Will he ever get an earful.

John: OMG, this guy is my father? Why oh why did I ever want to learn about my past?

Rafe: These "Phantoms" aren't so tough. We won a gunfight against them using pistols against assault rifles.

Justin: I bet I surprised the viewers today. I'll bet they thought I knew more about cosmetics and adultery than I did about criminal law.

Diners at the Pub table next to Steve, Kayla, and Joey: Hey, did that kid over there just confess to killing that wacko, Ava Vitali.

Phantom No. 1: OMG, we lost to this bunch of fools. I guess we weren't as elite as Yo-Yo said we were.

John: Should I hold a funeral for my Yo-Daddy? If so, who would come?

Dr. Rolf: Based on what I've heard, Yo-Daddy and his Phantoms were complete amateurs in the brainwashing department.

Eduardo: I wish Dario would just shut-up. I already heard his pile of angry resentments from Rafe.

Eduardo: Should I tell Dario that he needs a make-over? He looks more like a hired killer than I ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back