Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope: I'm not myself lately. I'm impulsive, I'm never there for my kids and they barely see me, Rafe has to run around cleaning up my messes, and I only think about myself. Hmmm... Wonder how I would look with blonde hair? Is my name Hope or should I start going by Samantha?

Rafe: Rats! The Salem P.D. chess tournament is next week and I haven't even looked at my new copy of Chess for Dummies.

Cook: Somebody broke into my kitchen, and I don't think it was the mice or raccoons. I'd better tell Mr. Andre.

Foreman for Salem Demolitions, Inc.: I probably should have the men check that building we're going to raze. We don't want to collapse it on top of some poor homeless person.

Salem P.D. Chief Forensics Expert: I've never lived down botching the Ford Decker investigation. I hope I get a chance to redeem myself sometime soon.

Foreman for Salem Demolitions, Inc.: I probably should have the men check that building we're going to raze. We don't want to collapse it on top of some poor homeless person.

I thought about them sweeping the building before demolition, too. LOL That led me to this:

Salem teens: Got to love our hangout in this old building. No one will ever find us here. Hey, what's that under the new pile of junk?

Eduardo: If my goody-goody son ever decides to get involved in a murder, I certainly hope he consults with me. I'm what people would call an expert.

Roman: Thank God for Rafe. Hope is nuts, Lani's a beginner, and half my cops can't find there way home at night. It's good to have an incorruptible pro on the force.

JJ: When I graduate from the academy, I want to be just like Rafe -- honest, level-headed, professional, and completely by the book.

Max: If any honest Salemite ever needs to stash the body of a bad guy, I hope they have the good sense to consult with me. They never would have found that water heater with Ford Decker stuffed inside if I hadn't finally told the cops where it was.

Ghost Daniel: Will they please hold my funeral already. I'm sick of hanging out in a body bag.

Ava: Rats, now I'm stuck with an unconscious Kayla. I've got to learn not to be so impulsive.

Fynn: I wonder if "hi, I'm a doctor who does heart transplants" would be a good pick-up line at the local bars and clubs.

Roman: I wonder if made a mistake by not throwing Ava in jail. Nah, how much trouble can a supposedly sick woman get into?

Claire: You know...if Will hadn't died when I'm already in my late teens, I would have thought I was his reincarnation. I mean, we pretty much have the same inattentive, boy-crazy mom and we're both related to half the town, we're both close to our maternal grandmother. All I have to do is join a baseball team and develop a minor drinking problem and suck at advanced algebra.

John: are you my mother?

are-you-my-mother.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back