Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deimos: Was it wise to threaten Victor to his face? Sure, the old goat is washed up.

Philly K.: Could the statute of limitations have run out on the Chicago O.D. thing?

Belle: I hate Eve. She's making my daughter happy.

Horton Cabin Raccoon: One intruder down -- three to go. If they leave fast enough, maybe we'll get to eat their fresh-caught fish and munchies.

Maggie: Maybe we should add an eternal flame to my darling egg-baby's memorial.

Joey: I don't know who's crazier -- my dad or Ava.

Kayla: When I get out of here, I'm going to give Steve a good piece of my mind.

Brady: OMG, how many women in Daniel's past am I going to dream about?

Nicole: Hmm, I wonder what type of apparel Daniel would have liked us to design first for DJ-Wear.

Belle: I want Philip, I want Philip, I want Philip, I want Philip ....

Hope: Should I pull down the shades? Nah, there's nobody outside.

Horton Cabin Raccoon: Rats, the big guy took his fresh-caught fish, but wait, he forgot his steaks, pretzels, and Doritos. It's party time.

Andre: My, I do look fetching in my hat and trench coat. Maybe I should have been a secret agent.

Club TBD bartender: Should I ask that Eric Brady guy to leave? The sight of him could be scaring the customers.

JJ (after lecturing Abigail about Chad): Good grief, I'm starting to sound like Mom.

Horton Cabin Raccoon: Rats, the big guy took his fresh-caught fish, but wait, he forgot his steaks, pretzels, and Doritos. It's party time.
63048997.jpg

Deimos: Hmm, I wonder if Kate bought my line about making money in investments. I don't want anyone to know that I'm a mini-Madoff.

Roman: Did I talk too long at the Academy graduation? Jennifer Deveraux looked as if she was going to pass out.

JJ: Great, I'm now a real policeman. Maybe Roman will promote me to detective next month.

Ghost Stefano: When is that fool Andre going to arrange to dig me out of this rubble? The way things are going my proper burial will take longer than even that of Daniel Jonas.

Andre: Oh goody, my live feed from the Brady home is more interesting than any of the afternoon talk shows. Father and EJ would have loved it.

Maui hotel clerk: Good grief, that woman sharing a room with the eye-patch guy looks like a real barracuda -- a really crazy barracuda.

Chase: I'm running away. Where should I go? I've got it -- a park bench.

Rafe: Why do I even bother talking to Andre.

Burglar: Hey, these sex tapes on the tablet that I stole are great. A lot better than the one involving the priest and the lunatic DiMera woman.

Lani: This creep admits to making sex tapes of himself and assorted women and then he asks me out? Yuck.

Kate: This Deimos does seem to be a bit sketchy, but if Victor doesn't like him, he must have some positive qualities.

Jeannie T.: Oh, my. Brady still has a bandage on his chest from the transplant. I'd have thought, he'd be completely healed, with no scar, by now.

Andre: I love days when I'm not on screen. I can torment Hope without anyone watching.

Last edited:
Victor: I hope that if ever one of my grandchildren auditions for a school in New York and they don't get in, I'll make damn sure they get in no matter what!

Sonny: I'm so glad I left for Paris last August. Not only was I safe from serial killers, but I'm also safe from crazy family members hell-bent on revenge!

Victor: Well, I've fired that worthless Philip. Should I ask Brady to come back? OMG, that would mean I'd have to tolerate that gold-digging Theresa. Grrr.

Ghost Willow Stark: Wow, the Brady home is on fire again! At least they can't blame me this time.

Chase: Gee, that Andre seems nice. I wonder if he was playing me. Nah, he's OK, he bought me supper.

Eduardo: Who knew that a bottle of good merlot could restore family harmony?

Andre: Yes, Father, there'll be a hot time at the Brady home tonight. :rotfl:

Teen Ciara: I wonder if I said the wrong things to Chase before he left. Oh, whatever.

Andre: Oh my, Hope certainly looks stressed out. Maybe I should arrange a stay for her at one of Father's secret islands.

Harold: Why do people constantly barge into the mansion angrily demanding to see Mr. Stefano and Mr. Andre? It never does them any good.

Marlena: What's to be done about John? The poor dear really thinks that he has the training and experience to go on dangerous missions. And they always end so badly. I wish he'd take an interest in cabinet-making, photography, or birdwatching.

Victor: Rats, that fool I sent after Deimos seems to have failed. Why can't a man hire quality thugs these days?

Lani: Well, I told that stupid lawyer, Belle Black, a thing or two. Now, who else's business can I butt into?

Sami: There's a new Salem design house called DJ-Wear that's named after that unshaven romeo Daniel Jonas? Yuck! Those fools should have named it EJ-Wear after my darling smoochy-moochy who was always impeccably dressed.

Brady: Hmm, so Daniel's mystery woman is named Summer. Didn't Lucas Horton once have a fiancee named Autumn?

Harold: Yes, I'm keeping my job! Mr. Chad is so much nicer than that stupid Lord Grantham and nasty Mr. Carson who are always reminding that poor under-butler, Thomas, that he's not long for Downton Abbey.

Chase: Gee, Andre is really nice. I'll bet all those nasty stories about him are just Brady b/s.

Mr. Burns: OMG, I just yelled at Jennifer Deveraux who's a member of the sacred Horton family. If the board of trustees hears about this, I'm toast.

JJ: Hey, I'm a real cop now -- hanging out in the Town Square with friends -- just like Rafe, Roman, and Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back