Rumor...

I hate that the actors themselves put such a finality on their leaving, as if it is definite they would never be returning. I have seen something written by Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire) that seemed like a farewell, but not as definite as the good-bye from Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe).

I will miss Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe).
I will not miss Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire)
I am definitely not looking forward Stacy Haiduk (Kristen/Susan). Did not like the change of actresses for such a major player
I would definitely look forward to Eileen Davidson as Kristen/Susan.

It's such a shame they tape so far ahead. If not, they may have realized that the chemistry between Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) and Kyle Lowder (Rex) is still very much there and could be explosive. They could have made great story with that. Or maybe they did and Rex and Chloe leave together

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that Stacy Haiduk (Kristen/Susan) is coming back. Her Kristen/Susan is one of the best recasts I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t mind her in the DiMera mansion. That would be way better than the fake DiMera in there now. I’m glad Eileen Davidson (former Kristen/Susan) didn’t return. She’s way too talented for the awful material they gave her during her last two runs.

Chloe leaving is upsetting because they were finally exploring Brady & Chloe relationship after years of ignoring it & the possibilities for Chloe seems to increase when Kyle Lowder returned as Rex. I can’t see a happy departure for Chloe that will make sense, and there are so many other characters that have nothing going for them.

I am infuriated. Letting go Chloe and Claire means there isn't as much reason to bring Belle and Shawn back from time to time. What are these people thinking????

Pretty much the majority of the under 40 set will be gone in 6 months. Belle, Shawn, Philip and Chloe should have been leading this show for the past 10 years. All have close ties to the 50+ set and all have children of their own and careers. Ideal characters to lead the show. But instead they choose to get rid of all of them in favor of characters like Sarah and Eve. I like Eli and Lani but they shouldn't be leading the show yet. Chad and Abby we know are leaving too. JJ and Haley are boring and I don't want them leading if they are still a couple in 6 months.

I also agree that Victoria Konefal(Ciara) will leave when her contract is up. She passed a comment about it in a recent interview and also just got a new agent. Plus Olivia Keegan(Claire) is very close with her and now is gone.

I feel for Lucas Adams(Tripp). He is a good actor saddled by bad writing. Hopefully the Disney Channel can cast him in another series.

So Kate Mansi (Abby) is still on set as of last month? Does that mean Abigail stays in Salem? What about Chad?

I rather Eileen Davidson as Kristen. I don’t care for this actress as Kristen. Oh well.

Will miss Chloe. I think she could have a good story with Brady or Stefan. I hope that will return.

That could be a pic several months old, as Days' actors are warned about posting current pics. Kate Mansi (Abby) only signed on for a short term.

My only disappointment is that I have always wanted Chloe to get Kate back for everything she did to her. :beat: I'm always glad to see Kristen/Susan and i thought the recast was surprisingly well done. :wine:That back to life storyline needs to be completed. :drunk: We need to know who is still alive. :confused: We need closure on Vivian before Stefan leaves the canvas. :huh: What I like about Ron is that he remembers (or researches) history and is not afraid to bring back stories and characters long forgotten. :whack:Gosh he has brought back a whole cast of throwaways. I would love to see him bring back Lisa Trusel (Melissa) even for a short stint. :clap: I like history even if it is bad (one disclaimer) I really don't mind if he pretends that the Summer character never existed.:tsk: That was insane.:rotfl:
:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd actually like it if Ron pulled a trick he used on ONE LIFE to change an unpopular story and have someone travel back in time to Maggie's farm and erase Summer altogether.

Days has made a lot of mis-steps, but the Summer story stomped on so much history while propping the wrong characters that it's easily one I'd permanently erase.

Back