SPOILER !! Spoilers Jan 6

gramcracker, the word is not stupid, it's indignant and radical behavior. The writers are going down these paths to annoy and destroy the Days loyal fans. It is no longer, humor, tears, drama with intelligence, love and couples with happy endings. Something must change in the bad behavior of the writers. :beat: :huh: :tsk:

You are so right, ShaSha! A good example of us fans having better ideas is the Lani/Gabi/Eli mess. We all had better ideas about how Lani could have taken care of Gabi and her app quickly and easily. Now we are stuck with wackado Kristen and her revenge plots. How about giving Lani and Brady a share of the Salem brain and get a few smart cops in the Salem PD and get this mess fixed?! Seriously, how many times can this sad plot be recycled?

Monday, January 6, 2020
Xander threatens Ben. [Ben's on death row. Isn't that bad enough? Why is Xander adding insult to injury.]

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Eli questions Lani about why she threw a rock through Gabi's window. [Dumb question. The way Gabi conducts herself, it's surprising that people aren't lining up to toss rocks through her window.]
Xander blames Ciara for Victor's medical crisis. [He should be blaming the writers who apparently have tapped Victor for Salem's latest soap opera medical crisis.]

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Kate warns Will about Evan. [This brings to mind all the energy Kate expended warning Lucas about Sami. He didn't listen then and it's doubtful that Will will now.]

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Jack rips into "Steve" and is perplexed by his brother's behavior. [What a come-down for the mighty Phoenix -- getting yelled at by Jack. He must really be regretting moving into Steve's body.]

Friday, January 10, 2020

Ciara delivers bad news to Ben. [What, that Justin fumbled his last appeal? If so it's no surprise. State prison is probably filled with condemned inmates who are there because of Justin's ineptitude. In fact, over at Salem Criminal Court, Justin is probably known as "Death House Kiriakis."]
Gina squirms as John questions her about Steve. [Why is she squirming? She could just give John one of her trademarked blank stares and then walk off in a huff.]
Stefano tests Kristen's loyalty. [Stefano just never learns. His "tests" always end badly. Doesn't he recall how things turned out when he "tested" his Katarina with the presence of the amorous Ian McAllister?]

Last edited:
:clap: :clap:
Whoever does the spoilers for Days needs to get their facts straight. It was a flower pot, complete with flowers, not a rock, that Lani threw at the window. And then, one wonders why Gabi Chic has not changed the outfits in the window since last summer. Yep, same ones. LOL
And yep, I think each of us thought of a way for Lani to get out from under Gabi's thumb, so this scenario has been as lame as they come.
Just adding that it would have been better if the two gals had sought refuge at the convent, instead of becoming nuns. After a year of constant prayer, mass, sacrifice, they come out and ........well, seems even Hattie & Eve just out of prison behaved better. And they even steal (the habits). They already have lied, damaged property, plotted, & they only have just begun..........tsk, tsk. Shame on the writers, producers, NBC & SONY for approving it all.

Personally, I think the writers are tired of writing for DOOL and now write the most ridiculous thing they can to see how far they CAN go before they're shut down.

Sounds like the new year is bringing a lot of plot recycling!

I am "liking" Steve as Stefano! He almost looks like Stefano (to me, at least) because he has the mannerisms and posture that Stefano had. I hate the recycled storyline but Stephen Nichols (Patch) is really killing it! The Gina/Hope thing is pretty lame. If Gina would lose that ridiculous accent it might be bearable. At the rate things are going, everyone in Salem is going to have an alter ego chip and no one will know who they are or who anyone else is.
Everything you said, absolutely! I always end up seemingly liking what the majority of fans seem to not like, so this works. But seriously Stevano's mannerisms that Stephen Nichols (Steve) portrays, I could've actually thought he was Stefano if I was blind when he said "Katerina". He changes his voice like Stefano too, making it really deep when he says some words. Even the sarcastic Stefano banter and jokes is him absolutely. Stephen Nichols (Steve) deserves an Emmy!

Poor Steve.:cry: He became Stevano, no patch and what do you know? :huh: He blinked and everything changed. Better find that patch. :shocked:Maybe then he will remember who he is. The magic patch.

You know what they say, "Where there is faith, there is hope". Unfortunately, this is not true for Days. All hope, (little pun here) :eek: is gone, literally.
:beat:

So why on earth would JJ decide to help the woman who cheated on him, got pregnant by the other man and tried to pass off that baby she was carrying as his, only to destroy his world over the woman who very well stopped him from killing himself. Nothing has transpired that would make be believe he would help Lani. And no, her stopping his dumb, strung-out self from shooting Kristen isn't enough for me either.

Back