Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Don't mind skipped days

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speak up first timers!

Poirot, take note of all of the new posters! Your work has provided more then a site for recapping days, you have created an everyday community. It is not when you summerize that matters, it is that you DO summerize, your way!

Please continue, for those that need the fix/distraction at the end of the day. Being a missionary, out of the country, your site gives me a few minutes of feeling at "home" eachday.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Poirot, et al --

I think the main point of this whole forum is the fact that it has a bunch of regular users from all over the continent who enjoy this show. This is a community of people that enjoy hanging out together, and the fact that it began with an 'advance peek' factor has become a percentage of what we're all doing here, instead of the *only* reason we hang out here.

We all love DOOL, most of us have come to know one another through the posting here at the Salem Spectator, and the existence of the community itself will continue regardless of whether we know ahead of time what's in store.

I vote we continue, and I will very much appreciate and value Poirot's same day observations and synopses! :)

XOX

Brin (DOOLer since 1976)

I work at night and sleep during the day so it is very nice for me to have this forum to go to when I take my break at work. I often get to watch the show but think this summary adds very much to my enjoyment of the show especially since I have no one to talk to about it at three AM. It is nice having the preview but a review is good too and I like your style. Thanks.

Good Morning. I'm getting ready to leave for Sunday School and church where I am an organist, but I wanted to add that I also appreciate any writeup on this site. I record, so I don't necessarily read it for the information . . . it's the slant everyone gives. That's what keeps it especially interesting. You think "Ok, that really COULD be what he or she meant. I hadn't thought about that". In that light, it takes the who "lot of us" to help out all the fabulous work Barb does. Thanks to all of you who post! :clap:

I'm new to the board and just wanted to say thank you, Poirot, for all your hard work. I've been reading your summaries for a long, long time as they are the only way for me to keep up with what's happening in Salem. If you have the stamina to keep on posting summaries of the show - regardless of when they appear - it would be fantastic!

I am relatively new to days (I switched from a rival soap about 2 years ago). I stumbled onto this site and have enjoyed reading the summaries and "meeting" each of you although I had never posted. I really enjoy reading the recaps because you (& DJM) do such a great job and I love reading everyones replies to it. Also, I record the show but I work full time and have a 10 month old so it is nearly impossible for me to ever watch what I recorded.

I don't want anyone to get stressed out trying to do this, I just want everyone to know just how appreciated it is and how much I have enjoyed it.

Thank you very much and hello to all.

Anything you can give to us will be fine. We just enjoy coming here reading what everyone is saying about our favorite Soap Days. Even if it must be a Daily Days I just want you to know Poirot that we love your writing style and want you to keep it going what ever is best for you.:) Thank You.

Welcome to the board everyone!

I would certainly appreciate anything and everything that Poirot is willing to do. I love this website and will admit that half of the time I do not even get to see the show even though I am already off of work.

Even though my kids are teens, not babies, I still do not get to have the time to sit down and watch the show the way that I would like. Poirot and her fantastic writings are what keep me somewhat in touch of what's going on with DOOL.

So anything that can be posted is and always will be so greatly appreciated on my end. I think all of us feel that way.

I haven't posted much, but I read the summaries and all the discussion afterwords. I found this site after Early Edition stopped.
I love your writing style and look forward to reading everything whether I watch the show on a particular or not.
Whatever you are able to do without causing yourself too much stress is much appreciated.
:hug: for you Poirot and thank you.

Agree with all just keep us up to date on Days even it is the same day. Enjoy this site. Thank You for all your hard work.

I hate that you are spending so much time summarizing, but I surely do enjoy reading what you write. I rarely watch, but am able to keep up by reading what you have written and reading Gwen's spoiler's site. If you aren't able to do the summaries until the nex day, it is really fine. Thanks for taking the time to post and thanks to all the other members who comment so nicely about a great show. :).

Barb, you are doing a great job and I am looking forward to reading what you write whenever you have time to write it.

Whatever is least intrusive on your personal time.

Hi Barb,

I love reading your summaries even though I have sometimes watched part of the show before getting online to read them. What you do is truly an unselfish labor of love. So you do whatever gives you the most time to do other things you enjoy.

new person

I have been a lurker for many, many months. I do so enjoy this site. It is wonderful for me as I don't always get to watch the show. Anything that you care to do, Poirot, is wonderful. I agree with everyone else, though, that you shouldn't do so much if it is going to be a hardship.
Rubycrown

Back