• If not a Day Ahead, why bother?

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Don't mind skipped days

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never posted anything to any site. Hope what I type is ok. I do enjoy reading everything you post Poirot. I look forward to reading every day. I started watching Days when it first came on in Nov. of 1965 my husband was in Vietnam and I was having my first child. There was a few years in the 80's I didn't watch but pretty much the rest of the time. So whenever or whatever you post is fine with me. Thank you so much.

I agree with everyone as they posted they read Salem Spectator for Barb's writing style. To that end, let's continue enjoying any contribution she can make! I will volunteer to back you up Barb. I'm home most days and when I do go out I tape Days so if for some reason you are not able to write a recap you could call or message me to do a little recap for the gang. I can't promise to capture your style but at least I can include the most interesting tidbits of the days program. Cheers to you Poirot!!

Barb. Same day is fine with me. Or whatever way you find that you can do it. It is your comments about the show and the way that you tell it that makes it special. Thanks for all that you do.

Hey, Barb, I'll follow you no matter what you decide to do. (I voted for option # 1.) I found you when the Early Edition started posting on Salem Place. I read your write-ups because I love your comments and your style of writing.

HOLY TOMOLIE!!!!!! Look at all of the new posters this thread has brought out!!!!! Welcome everyone. This is a great family to be part of.

Oh I would so go into withdrawal without reading your summaries, Barb. I do not see them in real time or tape them, so you are my6 link to my addiction!

Re Direct TV

We used to have a dish and I think the Line for it has to go to the VCR first and then out to TV. If you are taping, that is what you have to watch, too.

I'd be more than happy with a summary, as I can watch Days every day but Tuesday and Thursday, so just being able to know what happened would make me happy. You always do such a great job with summaries and I enjoy reading them, even a day late :D

I am generally a week or so behind because of work so I'll be happy with anything!! I'm just glad I can stay relatively caught up, and don't need to know the day before or even day of for that matter lol. Please don't stop posting!! :)

There are days I cant watch at all. So even if I can read the summary at the end of the day or even the next morning, this could be my only way of keeping up with days at all!
I appreciate Barb for everything you do. But I do not want this to be a burden upon you.

Barb,

I very rarely get to watch the show, only on holidays (if they show one) or my vacation days and usually if I am on a vacation day I am busy running around to get stuff done. It comes on too late for me to watch on soapnet, so I have come to really rely on your days ahead to stay in the loop. (not that it takes long to get caught back up on a soap lol). Anyway I greatly appreciate what you do and would not know what is going on without you. So I would appreciate anything you can give me, whenever you can give it to me....but I do not want you to make things to hard on yourself!!!! I love the way you write the summaries up!

For all you do Poirot...Thank You!

My crazy schedule doesn't allow me to watch the show. Other summaries provide their own commentary throughout...please continue whenever you can as I love your summaries and your personal commentary is minimal (and I usually agree). However, as everyone else has said...if it gets to be too much of a hassle, we will understand. You are wonderful for doing this for us. :hug:

Thank you

:clap:I am a new poster. I would love if you could still do updates however late they have to be. This is the only way is keep up on days. I like reading your posts far better than watching the show. Thank you again for all you have done!!!

Thank you Poirot for all you do! I don't post much but do come on daily to read your preview. As I seldom get to watch DOOL anymore (2 jobs and not enough hours in a day) anything you have the time to post is greatly appreciated. Coming in to the forum is my daily coffee break in the morning and a bright spot in my day. Please don't stress over posting regularly but know that anything you have the time/patience to do is greatly appreciated by many!!!

Thanks again for taking such good care of us!!

Whatever you can do

Hello:
I can watch it when I get home.. I too have directv and my days does not always record. I tend to see if I even want to watch the show by the pre-show 5 min. preview. But I love the commentary that you provide. So please keep up the great work.

N.H...... 12 steps probably would not be enough for me!

EasyPeasyPie..... Hello Dolly! Welcome to the Board!

Poirot! Whatever you do is fine for me, but I did vote for the first one, Love ya!

I am fine with it I like your postings, being that I live in Israel there is no way or other site I would rather read it from

I am still a relative newbie to all this, and I read a lot, but don't say a lot.

Would be grateful for anything you can do, whenever you can do it.

Thanks for doing this for all of us. :D

Anytime is fine by me.
I have my DVR set for everyday and I usually don't get to watch until later in the evening, sometimes even the next day. I still like reading this board it gives me a "thumbs up" of what is to come, and I appreciate what you do for us soooooo much.

New Poster here!

Barb,

I can live with whatever you can contribute. I seldom get to watch so this is how I keep up. Even when I get an opportunity to watch I sometimes just read it here because I enjoy this site so much.

I just had to put my 2 cents in. I've been reading for a long time but this is the first time I've joined and posted. (Hi!, back at ya Nurse Hamster!) I love to read the comments of everyone (even if I don't always agree). It is nice to have other opinions. It helps me to pay more attention when I do get to watch. Barb, anything you give us will be greatly appreciated. Sometimes it's the weekend before I can watch DAYS so even "a day late" will be DAYS AHEAD for some of us. (I too have DishNetwork and would like to smack SoapNet for not airing DAYS on Tues. & Thurs. What's up with that?) Just know that you are our hero when we just have to find out what's going on in Salem! I also enjoy your comments with the summary. I can't stand PREVUZE because of the way they insert their snarky comments. THANKS for all you do!

Anytime is fine with me ! As many others said, I cannot watch the show unless I'm not working so whenever you get to post it will be appreciated ! Thanks for all you do.

Back