• If not a Day Ahead, why bother?

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Don't mind skipped days

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my first post.... I have been reading Barb's recaps for 2 years. I work during the day and miss Days. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to these posts.

Any updates are welcomed!

Thanks again!

Anytime.......

Anytime would be good for me. I always read the summaries if I miss the show for any reason, ex: when I'm traveling. I'd love to be able to read the summaries, even if they are late! Please consider doing them,,,,,,,,,,,,,and thanks ahead of time.

I work and rarely have time to watch at home. I normaly watch online and a day late. So for example on wednesday I am watching tuesday's show.

So while yeah having it a day ahead is great, if it is causing you trouble in your life to get it out early, then seriously for me at least it isn't a big deal. If I can read what is going on on the show the day of that's fine too. :)

What ever works for you works for us I'd say!

Please continue your recap

Hi there! I'm an everyday reader, who never watches. I felt like I should finally sign up for an account and post the thank you I've always mentally sent to you! Regardless of whether the recap is a day ahead or not, it would be fantastic if you would continue to do the recap. Yours is the only one I read, so on the days you've missed before I've been lost. Just wanted you to know the work you do is appreciated and that I hope you continue to take the time to post a recap. If you don't though, I would totally understand. You've got to have a life sometime right?! :)
You're a star!:clap:

I never get to watch, so your summaries are the only thing keeping me in the loop! Please don't stop!

I have been coming to your site for years to keep updated on DOOL. I work full time as a nurse. Please keep your site going. Even though I record everyday, I just don't have time to sit down and watch.
This is my first post. Thank you for your site. I really appreciate all that you do.

Barb if you are reading this page this should show you how much we love you and your recaps. You haven't had a new post since Saturday and here we are still looking for somthing new from you. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.:)

EEEEKKK The newbies got ahead of me!

:welcome: to the board dawned@dishmail.net, terria, eclipce00, inisrael613, DaysCrazed, Tashyna, maryanne, justduckie75 and last but not least jlow56!!

greetings from halfway around the globe!

Barb,
This is my first post, but I have been reading your Days ahead for about 4 years. I work for the Navy and I deploy for days, weeks, months at a time (like now) so I can't watch the show, and it is part of my daily routine (even when I'm not on my ship now) to sit at my computer, clear the mess of emails, and get my daily dose of Days! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to type the synopsis up every day so people like me can enjoy it!! I'll take your posts whenever you can make them!

THANKS AGAIN!!

Hi Poirot!

I don't post often, but I read just about everyday:) I work and tape Days, but by the time I get home; get dinner ready; check homework; get the kids bathed and in bed...I'm sure you get the picture, LOL!!

I really apppreciate all you've done to keep us updated on Days. Any recaps whenever are truly appreciated:)

Thanks again for all you do!

Honestly, reading that I will never get a Day Ahead again sadens me! I have been a loyal reader for oh so long, that I can't remember not reading this site everyday. That said. I think it is great if you want to do a daily recap that we can all still get our fix, but I wouldn't worry about not doing it everyday or doing late postings, because there are other sites that will give you the recap (ie. soapoperafan.com site even though it has gone downhill since our dear Dustin left us.) I would still like to read yours because I usually get a good laugh out of what you say. Whatever you choose to do I know that everyone here will support you in, after all you have give us years of GREAT write ups!! Thanks for all you do!!

Barb. Same day is fine with me. Or whatever way you find that you can do it. It is your comments about the show and the way that you tell it that makes it special. Thanks for all that you do.
I agree with DJM, you see I dont even like to post anywhere and I am posting on here!

Hello everyone,

I just became a member to add my vote to the Poll.

I have been visiting this website for a few years, and find it very useful when I miss a show (or shows).
I enjoy reading other peoples take on the show, and cast my vote to keep posting.

Thank you for your work Poirot.

Dana

P.S. I am a male Dana by the way.

Posting Days Ahead!

I am sorry for all of the problems you are encountering and truely appreciate all that is done to get the show's summary out there for everyone. I check here when I have to miss the show for whatever reason and then scan thru the recorded show on my DVR. We recently had to evacuate for hurricane Gustav and were unable to watch for a few days, only to come back and find that my DVR did not record it either because of the weather here. Then I sign on here to find that you were unable to do a summary for the days that I missed. I was able to catch up on some of the days but totally missed Tuesday. You have put so much into the summarys and trying to keep it up that I just wanted you to know all is appreciated. Thank you for everything.

Poirot, your write-ups are so wonderful! I don't care if it is a day ahead or a recap. This site is my sanctuary from the craziness of my life. I have a full-time (and then some) job and am also the mother of a second grader. I try to steal a few moments to myself every day to check out this site. I love to read everyone's posts and hear different viewpoints and opinions. I have been keeping up with Days since 1986, and I will continue to do so as long as the show is on. Your site makes it much easier for me to do that. You are a gifted wordsmith--no one else can do it like you do!!!! Keep up the great work!

Back