Telling Paige the truth.

Should JJ come clean with Paige before he tries to get her back?

• Yes. Why?

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No. Why?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what I think the next time Jenn decides to gloat and twist the knife into Eve again saying she will tell Paige; Eve should just say "go ahead, sure Paige would hate me but JJ would hate you". Jenn's threat is stupid. If Jenn spills the beans to Paige, Paige will hate her mom but she will hate JJ for boinking her mother and she will hate Jenn for knowing and not telling her so that Paige considers getting back together with JJ. And that will lead to JJ hating Jenn which Jenn would not be able to handle.

JJ is a little piece of crap who boinked his girlfriends mother several times. He has got to accept that he screwed up and is NOT good enough for any girl he would do that to. Instead of Jenn truly helping her son with a dose of honest life lessons 101 like "never screw the mother of the girl you love" she would rather be the stalker bully gloating mean girl control freak.

AMEN, SarahBeth!!

Furthermore Eve is Paige's mother. Yes, she did something awful. But she will always be her mother. JJ and Jen will be hated by Paige and history for her when the truth comes out, but she and Eve could eventually work through this, after all (we assume since the writers haven't really worked on fleshing out their relationship) they've been through. I mean, I have no interest in seeing their reconciliation - BUT we know it is probable. Frankly in my dream scenario, the truth comes out, Paige heads to Stanford, Eve sticks around and has grown-up stories, NO INTERACTION WITH JEN, and in December, Eve gets a call from Paige.

A classic writers' fail - they used Eve, Paige's MOTHER, to be the "third" in their "great" love story about a couple of teenagers. DUMB. (Furthermore, Paige was not introduced as a character in her own right, but merely as a love interest for JJ. BAD.)

Exactly Jason. With Eve, Paige can choose whether and when she will reconcile. But with JJ and Jenn she can say "screw you" and never give them the time of day again (oh how I would love to see that which would make having to sit through her story almost bearable and give me a huge laugh).

I agree. I hope Paige finds out BEFORE she sleeps with JJ. gross gross gross. JJ, you are stupid. Jen- you are equally stupid because... really? I have to tell you? you really are stupid!

And Eve... just get over it. it's better for you to tell her than someone else. YOU are her mother. Quit being a coward and just flippin' tell her!

I think the opposite. Paige and Eve are done forever if she finds out her mom slept with her boyfriend. Eve knows this. That's why she's so desperate for Paige not to find out. There are some things you can't forgive a parent for, and abusing your boyfriend then sleeping with him is one of them.

If JJ and Paige are done forever, they can find other partners. If Eve and Paige are done forever, Eve can't find another daughter. She has way more to lose

I'm also very glad Daniel knows now. He has been jjs surrogate father for over 18 months. Jen has not liked it and has been jealous. She used this secret to try to manipulate JJ into never talking to Daniel again, just like she tries to use Nicole's secret to sabotage Nicole and Daniels friendship. I just wish Daniel would stop being stupid about Nicole so Jen would fully lose on both counts.

I want Eve to be found out. I blame this all on her. She seduced JJ to begin with, has very obviously been jealous of his relationship with any other female. She wants JJ away from her daughter because she wants him for herself.
I really wish JJ would come clean to Paige, but I do want her to find out. Even figure it out for herself. Maggie has already mentioned JJ borrowing that jacket of Dan's to Paige. Let Paige hear or see something that sets her brainwaves working.
Sure, Eve will always be Paige's mother, but that doesn't mean they would not be estranged. Happens in many families for various reasons.
Because of Eve's actions, a lot of people have been hurt, including JJ, who despises himself for what he has done. Too bad his raging hormones were stronger than his good intentions.
I have enjoyed Mother Bear Jen, protecting her cub against the cougar, but NOT her charging over to face off with the one person who has been a good friend to her troubled son, and never broke his word.

I agree with a previous poster. If he truly loved Paige there is no way he would have slept with momma multiple times. He should tell her and quickly because we all know that eventually she will find out from Eve in the most hateful, hurtful way possible.

MUCH better for JJ to PERMANENTLY break it off pre-intimacy. Someone (better 2) needs to leave town, or they will all become Salem laughingstock. And speaking of Eve, it's time she got a job! A dorm mother at Salem U would be a good fit for her.

KathyLu, I have to agree with Barb on this one. From the moment Eve set foot in Salem in 1987 as well as now, her sole mission has been to destroy the lives of both Jennifer, as well as Kimberly. She set out to break up JJ and Paige simply because of who his parents are: Jack and Jennifer. After she sued Jennifer for the royalties of Jack's book, she turned her attention to breaking her daughter's relationship by doing the following: 1) hiring a hooker/Jill to seduce JJ, 2) blackmailing Dr. Green who was Shane's doctor into lying about her father condition so that Paige would stay in California. 3) verbally attacked/abused JJ which tore at his self-confidence, and 4) planning to seduce JJ, herself. Eve did all those things in order to punish Jennifer because both Frankie and Jack loved Jennifer and not her. As a result of this, JJ, as well as Paige are Eve's victims. Like Jennifer told JJ on March 5, 2015:
Eve is a predator and JJ was her prey.
Hopefully when Paige does find out, she will see what a monster Eve is and understand that JJ was, in fact, taken advantage of.

In my opinion, the big reveal was when Jennifer found out by walking in on them. It was a real chance for Melissa Reeves to channel Jennifer Rose Horton-Deveraux and take over the situation by beating the snot out of Eve and I thought it was phenomenal acting on her part. The Paige reveal would be more compelling if Paige were a character that was more sympathetic - we barely know her other than she goes to college (off-screen) and wants to be a nurse or doctor and she put off going to Stanford to be with JJ who she barely knew. That's really it. Coupled with the fact that their "love story" was forced and they haven't been shown as being in love, fighting for each other's love, etc. They don't have too many feelings involved in this and sorry not sorry, but Paige finding out will probably be more funny than sympathetic.

I'm a bad person, I know. :tsk:

JJ had raging hormones, Eve seduced him, he hated himself for not being able to resist. But that was only the lst time. After that, yes, Eve was bent on seducing him, But JJ could have pushed her away and left. He didn't. Thus, he hated himself even more. But JJ understood what happened, and then he only compounded it. I still don't get the why.......after the lst time.
I think Jen should have gotten ALL the facts, (maybe she did and I don't know it) but she had to realize that when she found them, it was not the first time.
I want Paige to find out just the kind of woman her mother is, because all the while she bad mouthed JJ to Paige, she was seducing him herself. The fact she continued to call JJ over to her place, always to "talk", but really wanting him in bed tells a lot about the love for her daughter she claims to have.
And Paige has been betrayed by the two people who claimed to love her soooo verrry much! It certainly would be hard to trust either one again. But her mother more so.

Agreed, it did seem that Eve was always the initiator, using some urgent excuse to lure JJ into her parlor. Of course, JJ should have avoided any private meetings with her; he knew she was a nut case. After the first time, I fully expected Eve to accuse him of rape... since he was "just like his father." All in all, a horrible story line.

KathyLu, I have to disagree with you that Eve didn't rape JJ. The first time Eve summoned JJ over to her apartment, she gave him wine which resulted in Eve seducing him the first time. As far as I'm concerned, Eve and JJ's and Kristen and Eric's situations are almost identical.

Back