The Cop and the Bad Girl-A Rafe and Nicole Love Story

DD. Just went to the other thread, and read the new addition to our story, and was pleased to find one I had thought was coming. I guess we will just have to nail the things to the floor, to be able to find them when we want them. I really liked the new chapter, there are a lot of possibilities opening up as to the direction you will take the story. I am so proud of you and your writings, and I am thrilled to be along for the ride. Hope you are now refreshed, and raring to go. If there is anything I can do... give a scream out....

Sorry I haven't written in a while, all. I've been hitting the gym and hanging out with friends and things like that. I won't be able to write until Wednesday, or perhaps Tuesday, because I am going on vacation tomorrow to LA, Big Sur and the Bay Area for a few days. But thanks for sticking with the story. I promise when I return, I'll make it worth your while!

Chapter 96: Let's Have a Kiki
Nicole arrived at Rafe's loft after a long day at work. He was holding Daniel Rafael. Nicole washed her hands quickly in the kitchen and then went to pick up her smiling baby, who said 'hi' and clapped his hands. "Oh, you're just too cute!" Nicole said. "How was he, Rafe?"

"Good, as usual. He's never bad, just cries sometimes, or makes a messy diaper."

"Yeah, I know all about that," Nicole said, cringing at the thought of changing diapers. She loved being a mother though. "Hey, I was thinking of throwing us a party. Us, as in, our official coming out as a couple. We could hold it here!"

"Oh, wow, that sounds fun. Why the sudden need to though?"

"I was just thinking of how much I love you, and this. Just us being a family together. It's like I have two families: us, and then me, DR, Johnny, and Sydney with EJ. You know?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, I understand," Rafe said. "Well, when were you planning to have this party?"

"Thursday? So, in 3 days?" Nicole asked. "Does that work? We can do it around 7:30ish."

"Alright, that sounds fine. I already know who I'd like to invite. Daniel, Lucas, Will, Sonny, Gabi, Jennifer...I can't think of anyone else."

"I want to invite EJ. Might as well. I really think he's changed. Besides, maybe he knows something about Stefano. If Stefano really had something to do with what Cameron did!"

"Are you sure that's the only reason? For inviting EJ, that is."

"Well, yeah! He's turned his life around. I think having DR around has done that."

"I hope so," Rafe said. Still he seemed suspicious. Could Nicole still possibly love EJ? Was that why she spent so much time with him recently? There was only one way to know: see for himself. "Alright, invite him to the party."

"Thank you! It's going to be awesome!" Nicole hugged Rafe with her one free arm and DR smiled

COMING UP: EJ and Nicole get tense at the party

Gosh oh Gee Whiz GG. It is so good to have you back from the sunshine, and time to make hay now:) In case you have not heard that statement, it just means, "Time out from the fun in the sunshine, and now time to get some serious time in." I sure do thank you for this chapter, and will be anxious to see if Nicole and EJ make 'blinkey eye' at each other. Whether or not we like it, I think they made a cute couple, and quite frankly, a nicer more evenly qualified couple who can handle each other in a way Sami and EJ has never been able to do. I really hope quite deep in my own heart of hearts, wish they would get back together. I know this is in a story about her and Rafe, but realistically, they are an adorable couple, so appreciate your statement at the end of this chapter.....Welcome back GG...

Chapter 97: If Our Love is Tragedy...why are you my remedy?

Everyone at Rafe's loft was sipping sodas and 'ooh-ahh-ing' at DR, who was playing in his playpen. Rafe was chatting with Jennifer and Daniel, while Gabi, Will and Sonny were having a friendly conversation with Lucas about the DR, and what to expect for Will and Gabi's. Nicole sat back and sipped from a beer bottle. Although it was the cheap, tasteless kind, Nicole was just glad to be able to kick back and relax. EJ walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Everyone's in love with our baby."

"I know. Us, most of all. And Rafe."

"Yes. Nicole, actually, there's something I need...want to discuss with you in private. Is that alright?"

Nicole hesitated, but decided that this was probably the best way to open up a new type of understanding between her and EJ. "Sure." Nicole opened the door to the hallway and let EJ walk out first, then she followed. "What's this all about?"

"As I've been saying for a long time now, we're finally a family, Nicole! Me, you, DR, Johnny and Sydney. Everything we've ever wanted. We could have that again. The happiness, the love..." EJ took Nicole's hand and placed it on his face. Nicole felt a bit uncomfortable but didn't want to tear her hand away. "Nikki...I still love you. I always have, and I always will. You are the love of my LIFE! You always will be."

"EJ...Rafe and I..."

"Forget about Rafe right now. Tell me you don't feel the same way about me. The same draw you've always felt towards me." Nicole couldn't answer. EJ took her hand and pulled it until Nicole's face was close to his. She could feel his breath on her. Their lips hovered just inches apart.

"What the hell's this?" Nicole and EJ broke apart and saw Rafe standing there, an upset look on his face.

Welcome back, Dd! You were missed but so glad that you were able to have a little R & R! You've started off with an excellent chapter and I'm anxious to see the "tension" between EJ & Nicole...hopefully not in a hurtful way for Rafe. Rafe's love for Nicole is true and real, and even though the chemistry is always present between EJ & Nicole, his heart is not a faithful one. Hopefully Nicole is wise enough to realize the difference between the two men without regrets!

@Dd..come on what are you trying to do to me here!
1:Chapter is way too SHORT and I didn't get the intensity I was promised!
2: Make Rafe go away to find some weed laced donuts to nibble on...FIX this! fix it now and fix it good..
You have just signed Rafe's death warrant!! I am giving Ej the GREEN LIGHT! Death To Rafe in this story ONLY!

DD. Well my graduated friend, time to shake the sand from your sandals, and use the sand shovel to start digging deep my friend, and just as the thief calls, dig deep. The cob webs were starting to form, and now it is time to start to break free, and to come back to us again,,,, that mysterious story that we follow, and are glued to every time we open the thread, and have our hearts and our eyes prepared to absorb the delicious and the delightful words printed on the Spectator Blog, with your name on it. Man how we have missed you, and your end of this deal..... Welcome home, and hope you are ready to start school over again, cause the collegiate end of your education, is about to take over your life, your thoughts, your feelings, and your desires. Please I beg of you not to forget us, and let the college life take over all your thoughts, and to still be able to put them back on the blog. I am sooooo proud of you DD. :):clap::drunk:

@Days Pretender @Katmouse we must come together and to Daysdegrassi down.. He is showing some major disrespect... He promised us our hearts desire.. "An Intense" moment between Ej and Nicole.. He didn't make good on his promise.. We MUST take him out!

DaysD must have been writing chapter when his dad had to go to the hospital,
check forum "Chapel in the Corner"

he's also getting ready to go to college.

OK my dear friend DD. We are sitting here with our tongues hanging out due to the fact that we have no water of life. We need our leader to give us the new directions, and point us to the right part of the scenes. Help us to remain loyal dear leader. This is the main reason for me to come in each morning. It is like a fresh cup of coffee, and a must have. We love it, and need it, and you to give us new life.... Let me know if assistance can be donated.

Back