The Cop and the Bad Girl-A Rafe and Nicole Love Story

Welcome Home, we have missed the "leader in chief". I am so glad you are now home for the Holidays, and I know your family will be literally 'climbing all over you' with joy of having you home with them. Christmas is very Lonely when you have to stay in school over the Holiday Break time, while most of the rest of the other students go home. I have been there and done that sweetie, and you do not need to go there.
I am sure our Chief will add to his story while home, and we have missed you, Oh yes, Did I Tell You We Have Missed You.... So glad to have you back.:) and then:cry:tears of joy.

Chapter 102: Story of My Life
It had been two weeks since Rafe had proposed to Nicole, yet almost nobody knew. The couple was trying to keep it low-key, in case Sami or EJ found out and ruined what was to be a joyous and peaceful, intimate moment between the two. Rafe and Nicole had been making passionate love very often since the romantic proposal, and also since it was too chilly to be outside doing other things very often. But Daniel and Jennifer knew of the proposal and were very happy about their friends getting married soon. Rafe heard the phone ringing in the living room, and left Nicole to play with little DR as he answered.

"Hello?"

"Rafe, hey, it's Jennifer. I was just calling because Daniel and I...well, we hate to be intrusive, but...well, uh-"

"What is it?" Rafe asked impatiently, giddy like a little kid.

"We kind of started planning for your engagement party," Jennifer said.

Rafe had suspected as much. He let out a laugh. "It's not intrusive at all! I really appreciate that! Nicole and I are both so lucky to have friends like you in our lives. I know a lot of people wouldn't have expected our relationship, or supported it, let alone our engagement. Thank you so much!"

"It's no problem! We were thinking of holding it at my place, in about two weeks. If that's fine with you."

"I think it should be, but let me get back to you after I discuss with Nicole," Rafe told her.

"Alright. Daniel said he can meet up with you tomorrow at the Pub for lunch to discuss things if you want."

"That sounds fine," Rafe said. "Hey, listen, I've gotta go, but I'll definitely be in touch. And thanks again!"

"No problem," Jennifer said. "Bye."

"Goodbye," Rafe told her before hanging up the phone. Nicole came out of DR's bedroom holding him in her arms.

"What's going on?" Nicole asked.

"That was Jennifer," Rafe said. "She and Daniel want to throw an engagement party for us in two weeks, at Jennifer's home."

"That's awfully nice of them!" Nicole said excitedly. DR made some little noises and Nicole set him down to walk over to his toys.

"I thought you'd think so," Rafe said. "I told them you say 'thanks'. And I'm meeting Daniel for lunch tomorrow at the Pub to discuss arrangements."

"Good, good," Nicole said. "But there's still a little problem. Not many people know we're engaged. Imagine how Sami or EJ would react, or even Eric."

"I don't think Eric really cares, Nicole, but I can understand your concern over EJ and Sami. But let me tell you this," Rafe said, taking Nicole gently by the wrists. "I could care less what they say or think. What matters to me is in this room. Us, and DR. And of course, Dario and Gabi too, and all our friends. But right now, you and DR are my priority. I love you both immensely, and nothing anybody could do or say is gonna change that."

"I feel the same way. I just don't want our precious moment to be ruined!"

"It won't," Rafe said to Nicole. "I promise."

Like stated earlier.... Welcome Home... Nice going. Here it is Christmas time, and the author of this fine story is giving us a lovely reason to sniffle, smile, oooohs and aahhahhs as the baby comes into the picture (I mean you have to think in baby talk as well as talk it, right girls???) and then there comes the warming feelings as the two of them speak of marriage. Wow. I love it Chief. Sure have missed you, but am so dog gone proud of you, as you study your way to graduation... I love the story, and I so thank you for the time you have spent on it thus far. art worry wart.jpgstill early in the morning..... Thanks again.

Ahhh, Dd! This chapter made me smile! I really love seeing Rafe & Nicole happy together.... another one of your little gifts to us! Wish you a blessed Christmas and continued success in your studies. Hope you continue writing your delicious chapters... we anxiously await each and every one! Merry Christmas & a wonderful 2014 to you and yours! :clap:

Well Dd, here it is New Years' time, and it won't be long now and your first lesson on how fast time goes by will be here also. Your vacation from the pangs of study, will come to an end and then it will be back to the everyday thing of study, and learning how to get closer and closer to the ultimate goal..... you will become more like us... the working hard, making a dent in the decay of the world (hopefully) and looking forward to spring break, and can come home again.... Smile, and study hard my dear friend, it goes fast, and when it is over, it is over. Nothing will be the same as it is now again.... Enjoy it chief... We are always here for you to check with, but you are the chief, and you have the feet to stand on, and you are one capable person. I am very proud of you, and :drunk:cheers. I will think of you come New Year's Eve..... Remember we will read your words... and cherish them...

Chapter 103: Maneater
Rafe and Nicole finally arrived at Jennifer's place. EJ was watching DR tonight, as Nicole had made up some lie that she and Rafe were taking a day trip to Chicago earlier that day and would be back tomorrow morning. As Jennifer opened up the door, she hugged both of them and invited them inside. Nicole saw Lucas, Abigail, JJ, Daniel, Hope, Bo and Brady all inside, along with Eric. Nicole walked to the table and grabbed two glasses of champagne for her and Rafe. Nicole made a gesture that Rafe recognized and they moved to the middle of the room.
"Everyone, before the festivities begin...Rafe and I wanna thank you all for being here, and especially thank Daniel and Jennifer for setting this whole thing up. We couldn't be more grateful for all the friends in our lives who have touched us...forgiven us...been there for us." Nicole began to tear up and sniffed. "You all mean so much to me and Rafe."

"To friends," Rafe said loudly as he raised his glass".

"To friends," everyone else said in unison, clanking their classes against each other's and drinking. Rafe walked over to talk to Lucas for a bit, while Nicole went up to Brady.

"Hey there, stranger," Brady greeted her.

"Hi," Nicole said. "I'm so glad you're here. I know you're going through a hard time now, with Kristen and all."

Brady sighed. "Well, I needed to get my mind off of it, and I realize she's no good for me. But speaking of...looks like you've finally fallen for one of the good ones." Brady gazed in Rafe's direction.

"Hey! You and Daniel were both good guys."

"But we still have that mysterious bad boy allure, to a certain degree, at least. Rafe don't got a bad bone in his body."

"True," Nicole said. "I love him so much. And so does DR. I can't imagine being without him for even a day."

"Does that mean you're finally over EJ?"

"I've been over EJ for a long time. Nothing good could ever come from me and him being together. But I don't think we have to be hostile, either. We do share a kid, after all."

"I'm glad you've learned your lesson," Brady said. He and Nicole shared a hug. Jennifer walked over, and Brady went to Daniel to talk.

"I want to thank you so much for doing this!" Nicole said as she hugged Jennifer.

"It's no problem at all. I'm so happy for you and Rafe," Jennifer told her.

"And I am happy for you and Daniel. I see now that everything happens for a reason."

"It sure does," Jennifer said. "For the first time in a while, it seems like everyone is happy in Salem."

"I know! Everything's falling into place! Maybe there won't be anymore drama in town. At least for the foreseeable future..."

"I don't think that's true," Daniel said, looking towards the door. Sami and EJ were standing there, looking in.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" EJ asked.

Congrats on this chapter in the never ending Saga of "EJ and the Ball and Chain...?" Now for the question that ran through my mind as I read this earlier this morning.... What to heck did the wonderful EJ do with DR....? When Rafe and Nicole went to Jennifer's abode, he had the baby... I wonder who he talked into watching him... Shame on the bouncing around of the baby...

This is a great chapter Chief... Sure glad you are home and was able to get another chapter done before you went back to the Ivy League School, that we all love and cherish from the pictures of your first post after going to the South to attend school.
I sure be that you are very thankful you were back in Calif. during the cold snap that the north had, cause my little writing genius, cold weather does not improve ones fingers to be able to type any better, and now that the cold snap is melted, and things seem to be back to normal.....
Well I am just thankful to have this one more chapter.... Just wondering what you might have on your devious little mind, to have coming with the Devil and His White Albino Cobra, has up their sleeves to appear there right at that moment.... Sounds interesting.... Nice to have you home, and with us once again, even if for just a short time.. cutie3.gif

Study for the future my dear friend. Graduation comes so quickly, and then you become a tax paying person, like the rest of us, "Your friends..." Take care of yourself, and eat all meals.

Chapter 103: Maneater
Rafe and Nicole finally arrived at Jennifer's place. EJ was watching DR tonight, as Nicole had made up some lie that she and Rafe were taking a day trip to Chicago earlier that day and would be back tomorrow morning. As Jennifer opened up the door, she hugged both of them and invited them inside. Nicole saw Lucas, Abigail, JJ, Daniel, Hope, Bo and Brady all inside, along with Eric. Nicole walked to the table and grabbed two glasses of champagne for her and Rafe. Nicole made a gesture that Rafe recognized and they moved to the middle of the room.
"Everyone, before the festivities begin...Rafe and I wanna thank you all for being here, and especially thank Daniel and Jennifer for setting this whole thing up. We couldn't be more grateful for all the friends in our lives who have touched us...forgiven us...been there for us." Nicole began to tear up and sniffed. "You all mean so much to me and Rafe."

"To friends," Rafe said loudly as he raised his glass".

"To friends," everyone else said in unison, clanking their classes against each other's and drinking. Rafe walked over to talk to Lucas for a bit, while Nicole went up to Brady.

"Hey there, stranger," Brady greeted her.

"Hi," Nicole said. "I'm so glad you're here. I know you're going through a hard time now, with Kristen and all."

Brady sighed. "Well, I needed to get my mind off of it, and I realize she's no good for me. But speaking of...looks like you've finally fallen for one of the good ones." Brady gazed in Rafe's direction.

"Hey! You and Daniel were both good guys."

"But we still have that mysterious bad boy allure, to a certain degree, at least. Rafe don't got a bad bone in his body."

"True," Nicole said. "I love him so much. And so does DR. I can't imagine being without him for even a day."

"Does that mean you're finally over EJ?"

"I've been over EJ for a long time. Nothing good could ever come from me and him being together. But I don't think we have to be hostile, either. We do share a kid, after all."

"I'm glad you've learned your lesson," Brady said. He and Nicole shared a hug. Jennifer walked over, and Brady went to Daniel to talk.

"I want to thank you so much for doing this!" Nicole said as she hugged Jennifer.

"It's no problem at all. I'm so happy for you and Rafe," Jennifer told her.

"And I am happy for you and Daniel. I see now that everything happens for a reason."

"It sure does," Jennifer said. "For the first time in a while, it seems like everyone is happy in Salem."

"I know! Everything's falling into place! Maybe there won't be anymore drama in town. At least for the foreseeable future..."

"I don't think that's true," Daniel said, looking towards the door. Sami and EJ were standing there, looking in.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" EJ asked.
Oh Please.. do we really need this drama, here I was thinking we would finally have a wedding without the two pains in site. why doesnt anyone close their doors? thanks for the eposide and cant wait to hear Rafe thow EJ out on his arss.

Bless you DD. You know this is like Vitamins.... we save them up, and take them as we need them, and then go in and read them again. That keeps us close to you, and we do not miss you so much that way.... remember two things while you are gone....First... Hang onto the cup of hot coffee, it keeps you from a couple of months of wearing Scottish Kilts... and having to keep saying the Hail Mary's to prevent you saying more, if the rascal lands in your lap.........
Second..... When chewing gum, NEVER EVER spit your gum out, while traveling in a car with the window down... You can wear the stuff for a long, long, time. and sometimes it is the hair that suffers...
Remember... Eat all your meals, brush your teeth after you eat, and most of all, smile sweetie, you have a lovely smile....Most of all,, Study so that you can return to us edjukated..... LOL...:):rotfl:

Oh, Bloody Hell, the party crashers! :mad::mad: You left us hanging big time on this one, Dd! Hurry back!!! BTW, loved it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chapter 104:
"EJ, you weren't invited. What the hell are you doing here?" Daniel sighed.

"Where the hell is our baby, EJ!? You're supposed to be watching him!" Nicole raged.

"And you're bloody supposed to be in Chicago with Rafe!" EJ shouted back.

"DR is fine, he's with Mary and Harold," Sami said quietly. "EJ called me because he found out you and Rafe weren't in town. From his intelligence."

"So now you're spying on us? What are we supposed to expect now? Your spies looking into our bedroom? People following us around the grocery store?!" Rafe was getting extremely upset and Nicole placed a hand on his chest to calm him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just wanted to be sure that everything was alright," EJ proclaimed.

"I don't think so," Jennifer interjected. "I think you were waiting for the right moment to break their relationship so that you can try to win back Nicole! Well guess what, buddy?! It AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

All of the guests were stunned by the sudden, shrill voice of Jennifer. She was extremely upset by the intrusion of the uninvited.

"We're sorry, Jennifer," Sami said. "EJ's intelligence had heard that Rafe and Nicole had come here. EJ persuaded me to join him and make sure that everything was fine."

"Everything is fine, now that we're engaged," Nicole smirked. She gained a sick sense of satisfaction from seeing Sami's eyes turn from apologetic to somewhat sad and angry.

"Engaged?" EJ's voice was very confused. "Nicole...you and Rafe barely know each other."

"Barely know each other? EJ, we've been together for several months now! We've been friends for over a year and had feelings for a longer time than we've been together. You're just upset that I chose him over you!" Nicole realized after blurting out the words that she had hurt EJ. He was stunned into silence.

"So I guess this is an engagement party?" Sami said, trying to change the subject. Jennifer nodded, looking down at the floor.

"Samantha, I think we should probably leave now. I miss my child. And we've clearly spoiled the mood. So, our apologies everyone. Please, try to enjoy the rest of the night." EJ opened the door and walked out, along with Sami. Jennifer closed the door behind them.

"Well, that sure was some entertainment, wasn't it, guys?" Jennifer tried to laugh it off. Brady went to grab another drink while Lucas came up to Rafe and have him a fist bump.

"Nicole, I'm so sorry for all of that," Jennifer said.

"No, no, it's not your fault. I mean, I should've seen this coming. I know how paranoid EJ is and how he uses his influence all over the town. But I also know that he still loves me. It probably wasn't a good night to reveal the truth to him."

"There's no reason you should have to hold this all in," Daniel consoled her. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"You're right. You're absolutely right. Now, let's just continue to enjoy the party."

"Abigail, turn on the music!" Jennifer happily laughed. Abby played her Pandora and the room full of guests came alive in a fun dance.

Back