The reveal of the killer was AWESOME!!!!!!

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Even though it was who I initially thought, I was still pretty darn blown away. The mystery went on long enough to really get us speculating and even I thought it could have been Clyde and not Ben and that Ben would kill also.

Kudos to the writers. When Ben kneeled down to get stuff from under the bed, I got it. And yet I still was stunned even though I suspected him. And kudos to the actor who plays Ben with the way he acted that out and his facial expressions changing to show it. BANG!!!

Best episode in a long time.

Now that we know, I have to say it doesn't matter if Abby never speaks to Chad again, Ben is going to start seeing things that aren't happening. And if and when Abby does look Chad's direction, Ben is going to lose it and hurt her.

Whoever it was that posted about Ben saying "I saw you every time" and said they thought he meant every time he killed a girl, was spot on!!!

I cannot wait to get home today to see this! I also think it could be both of them. For some reason I can see Clyde killing Serena because he saw the whole thing with Chad and Serena. Then once Ben saw that the cops were looking at Chad, he probably noticed the altercation between Paige and Chad at the square and killed her.

Did they show Ben at Marlena's or only taking out the box with the stuff in it?

I don't think Clyde thinks Ben could pull off framing Chad for murder. While sure it's possible, I would have thought that they would have had at least had one or two discussions about it. After all, Ben goes crying to daddy when he gets his feelings hurt. I'm wondering if maybe the way he will be exposed will be a series of unsolved murders in Florida or wherever Ben lived before.

Did they show Ben at Marlena's or only taking out the box with the stuff in it?
In Marlena's office, the killer was covered head to toe. When Ben was at home, he pulled out a shoebox from inside another box from under the bed; it had several red ties, black gloves and a cap/mask that matched the killer's.

Avey, they only showed Ben at his apartment, taking the box from under the bed. But...what is strange is that Abby was down at the docks with Chad and she said "I just left my fiancé in the middle of the night to come down here". So, Ben didn't notice she wasn't in bed as he got the box out? Hmm..mistake in the writing?

Ben and Clyde could've had discussions we have not been shown yet in order to keep it concealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
No mistake. Abby went to see Jenn to tell her she was leaving, after that she met Chad.

She went to see Jenn in the middle of the night?
Yep. While she was gone to see Jenn, Clyde went to see Ben at the apartment and told him there was an APB issued for Chad.

Right..Abby went to Jenn, and then they showed Abby with Chad saying "I left in the middle of the night" and then they show Ben in the apartment and end the show with Ben throwing the stuff. I am just confused how it's middle of the night?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still not convinced its Ben, I for sure thought it would be a more shocking reveal than that. That was pretty obvious. Also, I thought Ben and Abby were in bed together during one of the killings, no?

Ben could have snuck out.

Now that we know Ben attacked Marlena, I want to know why. Which I think I do but it's just a theory. I think Ben may have some sort of listening device on Abby's phone. I could see the set up being that he heard Abby talking to Chad about going to Marlena. Unless I missed something, we don't know how Ben knew Chad was seeing Marlena for hypnosis unless he had another reason to attack her.

Seeing Dr. Dan Tan in the dark was kinda creepy lol. Was almost hoping it was him. I knew it was too easy for it to be Clyde and would have been a letdown. Was Ben dressed it all black or did he change. Clyde was, Daniel was.

What got me and made me snicker a bit was the bag seemed to have air like it was gonna float. Should have put a rock in it or made sure the air was out. lol

Maybe he ,or whomever is the killer, somehow learned Marlena was doing a profile for the cops and that's why he attacked her, nothing to do with Chad?

Seeing Dr. Dan Tan in the dark was kinda creepy lol. Was almost hoping it was him. I knew it was too easy for it to be Clyde and would have been a letdown. Was Ben dressed it all black or did he change. Clyde was, Daniel was.

What got me and made me snicker a bit was the bag seemed to have air like it was gonna float. Should have put a rock in it or made sure the air was out. lol
Ben had on a gray shirt.

He grabbed a heavy lock (sitting on the dock) and put it into the bag, then twisted the bag shut. But, yeah, he should've made sure the air was out of the bag before tossing it into the river.

Daniel was wearing a purple shirt. They showed Marlena see someone come in her room and at first she was seeing the killer but then she realized it was Daniel.

Ben did put something heavy in the bag but that air sure did make it look like it was still gonna float. Yep I had a laugh at that as well.

I also think that Ben finding out about the profile (if he did) would be plenty of reason to knock off Marlena and it would have everything to do with making sure that he had an airtight frame-up on Chad.

Ah true, airtight frame and it could be to prevent the cops from getting a lead on the real killer.

Whoever it was that posted about Ben saying "I saw you every time" and said they thought he meant every time he killed a girl, was spot on!!!

I thought that same thing! I can't remember who said it or what day it was even on but I think they were right! That was a very astute observation. Went over my head. :rotfl:I thought the reveal was great too. Even though Ben was not shocking the way they did it was awesome. But first making it seem like Clyde or even Daniel! But poor Abigail. And I would have to say there is no way this baby is Ben's now. Has to be Chad's. Or will they have her lose it? Will be fun to watch now and then get frustrated with everyone not figuring out it's Ben. :clap:

Back