The reveal of the killer was AWESOME!!!!!!

deleted unnecessary quote - JS

Good thinking. Or Ben could already have been framing Chad and drugging him and now threw away the evidence of him framing him!!!! But I don't know how Ben would've known of the killings and been able to plant the evidence before the bodies were found.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally convinced it is Ben. He had the evidence under the bed behind two other boxes, neatly hidden. Unless he had this stuff and was going to frame Chad, but after dear old dad convinced him Chad was going down he didn't see the need for it. Especially after hearing there is an APB out on Chad. This is taking on many colors for me now.

I think it would be interesting if Clyde has actually been doing the killings for Ben to have a clear path to Abby and perhaps Ben already knows this. He may have just had those items to supply to Clyde/further frame Chad but once Clyde told him about the APB, he decided to get rid of any evidence just in case.

Topical Breeze may be onto something. Anyone could buy those items. Maybe after he realized Chad was gonna be arrested he thought no need to keep items to make Chad look more guilty but knew they would make himself look guilty if found so he tossed them. But... than again I can see him being the killer and Clyde figuring it out and something go down between them with Clyde threatening to expose Ben and Ben than killing Clyde cause well Ben does love/obsess over his Abby.

I do agree with the idea that Ben could have those things with the intention of further framing Chad. However, the Salem PD has been unable to find any place that sells those ties, so....where did they come from if so easily bought? (And yes, he could have brought them from Florida)

I thought they said they were just cheap average buy anywhere ties? For some reason I thought Rafe said that?

I think we have 2 killers. I think Ben is Paige's killer and I think Daniel killed Serena. I think Ben did Paige in to frame Chad since he already had an easy way to do it. I think Daniel because he has access to vast untraceable medications/drugs to make Chad forget what happened and easily set him up.

Alternatively, they both could be partnered up as well. Or as I have seen in earlier posts, Ben might have thought about doing something to frame Chad but never went with the plan and Dr. Dan is the only killer.

Dan just left Marlena to sleep and he comes back in her room not much longer later, seemed weird to me that look he had on his face and Marlena kept pressing that call button and no one was coming to her rescue. He must have deactivated it.

Today's show was great. Now I know all this adds to the neck tie killer story but I don't understand Ben's thinking. If he is so jealous of Chad and wants him out of the way, why kill in order to frame Chad. Why not attack Chad and have him, Ben, get caught In the act? Just my opinion.

Sorry but I thought it was lame. We were lead to believe that the killer would be someone we would not expect and it was Ben? Really? I'm not saying that he didn't do a great job with the reveal but for me it was a let down. I loved every part of the episode today and these writers are right on track with what the viewers want to see but if there isn't some twist to this- I would say that this was nothing short of predictable.

Well, that article does seem to confirm that Ben is, indeed, the killer. I really wasn't 100% positive after today's episode. I thought it was possible that the supplies under Ben's bed were ONLY items to be planted at the crime scene to frame Chad. But the actor was informed that he was the killer.

Seeing Dr. Dan Tan in the dark was kinda creepy lol. Was almost hoping it was him. I knew it was too easy for it to be Clyde and would have been a letdown. Was Ben dressed it all black or did he change. Clyde was, Daniel was.

What got me and made me snicker a bit was the bag seemed to have air like it was going to float. Should have put a rock in it or made sure the air was out. lol

edited to fix quote - JS

Ben or Clyde really is not really a shock. They said it would be a shock or "shocking" The way Ben has lost it with Abby, no shocker there. He has a seemingly uncontrollable temper. LOL But its is also not a shock that it wasn't shocking. The reveal was good but not a shocker. :wink:

Back