The reveal of the killer was AWESOME!!!!!!

While there could be more than one killer, at this point we at least know that Ben is one of them. He had motive up the wazoo to kill both Serena and Paige in order to frame Chad. If he knows Marlena is doing a profile on the killer or that Chad is seeing her, he has plenty of motive there as well.

I don't see any motive at all for Daniel being the "other killer". If tptb went that direction it would be a completely unbelievable character assassination and Daniel, while I do like him now, he has plenty of characters flaws already.

But Clyde, I think, could very well be the "other killer". He is going well above and beyond to help Ben "keep" Abby, and Kate just basically castrated him when he tried to get controlling with her. He is just as loose of a cannon as his little Ben is and now knowing Ben is a killer, Clyde may be a looser cannon than Ben. Now it's looking like Ben was the one manipulating Clyde, playing the poor, dumb son whom daddy was dying to make up to, all while Clyde thought he was the one controlling things.

In re: Daniel.....well, Serena DID hide those diamonds in his apartment, and has caused problems for his good friend, Eric. Paige has JJ upset, trying to protect her, seeking advice from Daniel about what to do......and Marlena...heck, working there, Daniel may have seen/heard that she was treating Chad, and became concerned that Daniel could remember seeing him. And really, Daniel definitely would have access to all kinds of drugs (as would Clyde).

SarahBeth, there is no doubt in my mind that Ben killed Serena and Paige and attacked Marlena. I also believe that this storyline will go much deeper than just angst for Chad/Abigail. We will have to wait and see how the next victim dies.

As for Daniel, I agree with you that it would be character assassination for it to be him.

Last edited:
I guess they were playing Scooby Doo/Clue with us by showing Daniel (which was weird, we never heard a conversation, even the next day, unless I missed something). Then Clyde with his "power walk", then Ben with the lead pipe... red ties.

So here's a thought. At some point Clyde goes down for the murders either by mistake or choice to save Ben. Leaving us with Ben a little longer until he strikes again. Does anyone know when the contracts of Ben and Clyde are up.:confused:

sportzgirl - I thought the same thing. She is from Miami. Isn't that where Paige said she knew Ben from? I think we will find out more of what happened with Ben in Miami and that it ties into these murders.

Looks like we only have one killer. I'm watching today's (9/28) episode as I type this. That fool, Ben is going nuts. I'll miss Serena but I feel bad for Chad.

I knew it wasn't Chad but I thought it was Clyde at first, the writers did a good job on the reveal. I just hope we don't have to wait months for Ben to be arrested.

Back