The Walking Dead

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
I didn't see any other threads about this...but does anybody else watch The Walking Dead?
My husband and I are soooo addicted! I can't wait until February 9th when it comes back!! Thanks to the hubby reading the comics, we have an idea of what is to come...but know the show changes some things up... we love it. Is it February yet?! haha..

so cool missharleyquinn! :) Fun (off topic) Note...the blonde in my avatar tried to have her birthday on Halloween..to which her daddy, who was dressed as Joker that day, said her name would be Harley Quinn. haha.... but they were able to stop labor as she would have been super early, she didn't end up getting here until December 22nd, almost 2 months later haha... :) but she was *almost* Harley Quinn. ..she does look and act kind of like the character...crazy kid haha.

Back to Topic... now that I know some of you haven't seen this season... i dare not talk about it...it's crazy. No character is safe... yikes!!!!

Surprisingly I ended up naming my daughter Peyton (combo of Peyton Manning & Peyton Sawyer from One Tree Hill). Her middle name is Abigail (Abby from NCIS). Kevin Smith (film maker, Clerks, Jay & Silent Bob) did name his daughter Harley Quinn, though.

And as much as I would LOVE to talk this season, I can refrain, for now. I don't know why Netflix doesn't pick up halfway through though (like now that they're on break).

There are recaps for this season all over the internet, too, but I can't imagine knowing before watching. I was literally yelling at the tv and ended up crying the last episode.

I also watched. Can't believe there are only 2 episodes left this season, seems like this half has flown by.

I just started watching it last week and can't stop! I'm now up to season 3. I'm not sure what season is current but I love it! I do have to close my eyes and look away sometimes when it's "killing" the walkers though, I'm sure the faces I make are quite funny.

Season 4 is currently airing, and it's the best yet. Has been slow at times, but the payoffs for that are huge.

And Sunday's episode made me pretty happy. I've never really been a fan of Carol but that could change.

I love this show! The array of emotions I felt in Sunday's episode was astounding... fear, sadness, panic, grief... I know Carole loved those girls. it was very hard for her to do what she knew had to be done...and then forgiveness from Tyrese... wow. wow. wow. wow. wow.

ok- so my husband is a comic fanatic too-- Tyrese and Carole were a couple in the comics (but were a couple back at the prison)...and in the comics, Carole kills herself because Tyrese leaves her for someone else... so this entire new dynamic with these two is very surreal for him. It's so incredible - the acting, the directing, and the writing for this show--how some scenes and stories are pulled directly from the comic book, scenes almost identical to the drawings...and then they take it a step further and enhance it with something new and exciting...like Carole and Tyrese's situation, Judith is still alive (in comics, she was fell on by Lori and died), and of course, my favorite surprise stories... Daryl and Merle.... lol...
BY THE WAY.... I'm so anxious to know where Beth went!!!! There is a time in the comics where "Beth is taken"... I really hope it's not them... .... oh oh! I can't wait! And WHAT am I going to do with myself until October???!!?? Why can't this show be year round? lol... the wait is so hard...lol.

Will Terminus be good or bad? I heard in the comics it was occupied by canibals, what a combination that would be cannibals and zombies!

the cannibals are in the comics. I don't know what Terminus will be. I'm hoping everyone is back together when they all get there... they are all so close in proximity... they make a point of every group seeing something that shows how close they are to another group...example, Carole, Tyrese, and the kids saw the black smoke...that's the house that Beth and Daryl burned down....they aren't far away from each other at all. and many of them seem to be headed to Terminus. I do think something bad will be there though- perhaps they are whomever has Beth... I don't know--- I also know that the group that has Daryl right now-it's really bad. it's the same group that was in the house when Rick was hiding under the bed (again, they are thisclose!!!!) ugh! I'm anxious... only 2 episodes left this season..... yikes! what will I do on Sunday's?!

See, the cross on the back of the car that took Beth... I don't know.

I think this season will end with everyone (separately) coming up on Terminus, showing it off in the distance like they did the prison at the end of season 2.

Back