The Walking Dead

OMG....Rick finally did something! And it was definitely an OMG! and a "Heck Yeah!" and "Ewww, that's messed up!" moment all rolled into one. I mean, I totally get it. He had no other option available other than to give up to Joe and the gang and giving up in the face of that kind of brutality that Joe and the other guys were wanting to do isn't something Rick could ever do. The flashbacks with Hershel and the farming really just show this huge difference in Rick's journey. And at Terminus, I so didn't see the watch the first time either so I had to rewatch (no pun intended) it.

With Beth, we don't quite know the time frame, but I don't think it's been a very long time since Beth was taken. So, from a farming/ranching standpoint, you wouldn't just instantly butcher and cook people who wander in. You'd want to fatten them up some before you eat them. So, maybe there's still time for Beth. But with this show, you never know.

Six months is such a long wait, but at least the finale got most of them back together or on their way (Carol and Tyrese and Judith there yet or not?), and hopefully a plan is forming in Rick's mind to get them out of there and destroy the concept behind Terminus.

I don't think Carol, Tyrese and Judith are there yet. I did notice the piles of starchy foods they've been feeding the captives, and with Beth being so little I'd guess she's in another car waiting her turn.

My complaint though, is after all they've been through, why did Rick & company all go in together? Why not have, say, Rick and Daryl go in and tell Michonne and Carl to wait behind near the bag Rick buried for a signal that it's okay to go ahead in? They've said numerous times it could be a trap, could be another Woodbury.

The finale was jam packed. I had to skip reading some comments because its actually a show i stay spoiler free on. It's gonna be a long wait till next season but they really have a way of keeping it new and fresh.
Did any of you see Eugene in the boxcar?

Yeah, he was in there. Almost looked like they might have cut his hair? He was in the very back, I'm not sure he spoke.

Rumor is there will be a whole new cast, all old cast members have been eaten by the cannibals.

porkchop: they addressed that on last night's special. It is ONLY a rumor. and is NOT true. :) and it's going to be good...really good! They said characters you didn't know could be awesome are going to be awesome... So...... hang in there! October's almost here! EEEKKK!!!

I hope the car that grabbed her didn't eat her. I liked her and Darrel spending time together

I DVR'd it but haven't watched it yet. Sounds interesting.

I really hope Beth wasn't eaten.... of if she was, it was just part of her and she survives or something. (comics make me think this is a possibility---but the show only follows the comics some, there are twists and turns that are different... I love that the writer works so closely with the set of this show!)
October has never felt so far away... they also said that we will know about Beth fairly quickly in the season, like in the beginning.... I'm so anxious!

The premiere is supposed to be huge. I'm glad we'll get (hopefully) a lot of answers right off the bat.

I laughed so hard when Norman Reedus said if he ever gets the news he's getting killed, he will burn his trailer and the cops will probably be hauling him off the set. :)

Back