The Walking Dead

oh that.would.kill.me.
death. lol. I cannot wait until October for them all to be together again...to find Beth... to know when Neegan will show up (Neegan is from the comics and is definitely making his way to the show.... Neegan will make "The Governor" look like a silly little boy. Neegan is crazy and awful... if you thought the Governor was bad... Neegan will surely give you nightmares. I am beginning to wonder if Terminus is where Neegan awaits... and I'm praying he's NOT the one that has Beth.

Yeah, I figure they'll leave it with them starting to arrive at Terminus or seeing it in the distance or something, or give us just enough of a glimpse of the structures/buildings to tease us. I love how this entire season, especially this last half, has really been about the characters and their emotional journeys as well as their physical journeys. And they haven't given up on the awesome special effects and the gruesomeness of the zombies.

The mid-season wait isn't too bad, but in-between the seasons...from March to October is going to be awful. I haven't gotten into the comics yet, but I know at some point I'm going to break down and start in on them.

Negan is awful, and I really hope they wait awhile before bringing him in. And they should, since we haven't seen the Hunters yet and they happened first. I'm wondering though if they'll turn out to be the group Daryl's stuck with.

I'm wondering the same thing missharleyquinn.... my husband thinks they are the head hunters based on their behavior in the house that Rick was hiding in. Rick also killed one of their men a few episodes back...so if they find out Beth and Daryl are Rick's friends- and figure out who Rick is...anyways...when they tie all that together... it's going to be bad. I'm thinking something will happen in the last two episodes this season though- simply because they said this half of the season was going to be dark and bad... this past sunday was pretty dark..but I just feel something bigger is going to happen...and then they'll leave us hangin' on until October.
longest.wait.ever. lol.

This episode coming looks pretty crazy. I know in the comics, Abraham and Rick end up being good friends, and I'd like to see that happen on the show too because right now Abraham seems like he is questionable. I think these people Daryl is with though are bad news through and through. I don't want to see him head down that same path (not that I think he will, but with what he said about his past and how he just followed Merle I'm not sure). I'm afraid they're going to put Daryl in a situation like the one Andrea was in with the Governor, where he has to choose between saving his friends or saving himself. I am also a little surprised it's been two episodes now since Beth was taken and they haven't touched on that at all, I wonder if we will see her again before the season ends.

yyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeaahhhhh!!!! EEEK! I'm so happy Maggie and Glenn are back together! next week's finale looks intense though. yipes! I also feel like not a lot of what they said would happen this season has happened...so are they going to make all of it happen in one big finale?! I am so anxious to watch it yet dreading the thought of it being the finale... october?! WHY must we wait so long?!

I think the finale is going to be huge. Daryl and these men he's with are pretty close to Michonne, Rick and Carl. I hope none of them saw Rick and find out he's the one that killed that guy in the house (but the fact that it was mentioned makes me think they know). Also think Terminus is going to be bad, bad news. Mary was creepy. I really want to know what happened to Beth! The fact that she hasn't been seen is bothering me. I wonder if she will be in Terminus already.

They said during Talking Dead that the finale is going to be so action-packed that the little clip of Rick and Carl and Michonne discussing what they'll say about their past is the only thing they had that wouldn't give anything away. I can't wait for Sunday but at the same time I don't want it to be Sunday because that means 6 months of no Walking Dead :(

Funny how they talk about how vital it is to have a group of people to survive and then kill someone for telling a lie or taking a bed. It would be pretty cool if Mary was the only person at Terminus. Daryl needs to talk fishing or ask them about their sex lives so more people get beat to death for lying before they catch up with Rick.

The one guy (Tony?) did see Rick hiding under the bed. He's the one that was fighting with the other guy and got knocked out, but while he was on the floor, he did see Rick. The guy didn't die; he was just knocked unconscious. He was groaning a bit.

Having seen talk about things from the comics, yeah Terminus could be a very bad, bad place. And the welcoming and the BBQ grill....could be a hint or a red herring? I'm thinking Beth got taken by people from Terminus.

I knew that guy saw Rick, just wasn't sure if he would remember it since he had just been knocked out and Rick got out of there. I wonder how good of a look he got.

And something was off about that grill to me, too. I'm now shifting my guess to The Hunters inhabiting Terminus and not being the guys Daryl is with. They didn't eat Len.

I'm excited to see everyone come back together (if they all make it there). I'm nervous about what happens after that.

true!... ahhhh I didn't think about that! I think you are right. either way - something is wayyyy off about Terminus. It was entirely too easy for them to walk right in. too friendly. like a trap. I felt like they were walking towards bait. Daryl and Rick need to get there PRONTO! Michonne too-- she'd be the first to say "hold up! something is wrong!"... hope they get there in time!

oh October has NEVER felt so far away.... I think they were cookin' Beth on that dad gum grill!!! And I have to wait until October to find that out!!! In the comics, it's just her legs they are cooking, meaning she's somewhere in that stupid Terminus building suffering... :( :( :( October?! really?! that's way too far away. ugh! finale last night was awesome! I cannot wait until October!!!!!

Can we just talk for a second about Rick and how he handled those guys? Holy crap! And I'm going to admit, I didn't even see Hershel's watch at first- just that guy's pocket hanging open. So when all of that came into play I was like, oh no, they almost ate Glenn. I wish Beth wouldn't be at Terminus. I can't believe she was taken like 3-4 weeks ago and we still have no clue what happened, not even a hint. Well, except that cross on the back of the car that sped away, and that's pointing at Terminus to me now with all the salvation talk. She's too little to have too much meat, though... Maybe they haven't cooked her yet.

I also think Carol and Tyrese are going to end up saving everyone somehow. Six more months...

I finally got caught up on all the episodes thanks to AMC's season 4 marathon the last 2 days! Now 6 mos until we know what happened to everyone else! UGH!!!

OMG RICK!!!! yes!!! ate out that guys throat?! Who saw that coming? NOT ME! A) Rick is crazy when someone threaten's his children. and B) I LOVE RICK!!!!!!!
those dudes had it coming. And yayyayayayyayay Daryl survived it! :) I was about to throw something at the TV while they were beating up my man.
And I really really hope we find Beth... PRONTO when the show gets back. we need one of those countdown generators lol- 6 months until October..... 6 months is way too long! lol.

Did anyone else notice the pile of bodies they ran past when they were getting shot at? They weren't colored like walkers...

I was almost in tears when Daryl started getting beat on. They said "teach him all the way" or whatever and I lost it, because Kirkman has teased a Daryl death for awhile now since the fans talk of rioting if it were to happen.

I figured The Hunters were coming. I had them pegged as that group Daryl was with, until they didn't eat that guy that was mean to Daryl (Len, I think?).

Back