Tuesday, March 4th

Another big Chick fan here! I love this couple, especially Nick! This couple is so cute and hot together. There is deffinately so much more for them to do together.

The new doc is deffinately too old for Chelsea. He shouldn't be interested in someone her age. It's a shame they let Julie go, Billie and this guy could have been hot. Yes Kate would be better for him too.

I totally agree with you!
Love Chick together, miss Billie...what a wasted opportunity!
And why is a world famous doc interested in a sorority girl? Eeeeeeeeeeew!

Huge Chick fan here also. I think that the Dr. is too old for Chelsea. I like the idea of Kate and it is to bad they let Billie go, because she would be perfect for him.

Nick and Chelsea still have lots of potential storylines out there, they just need to have a writer that wants to write for them. Nick and Chelsea have lots of chemistry and I hope they write them a good storyline soon.

I just thought he felt sorry for her at the park!! I think he's a little old for her.

Then when he saw her at the hospital, and knows how serious Bo is, he was still doing the same. He sure would have been a great match for Billie!!

I still want Nick and Chelsea together...they just have too much going for them, to break them up.

Good to see the new doctor in town. Shawn Christian is quite a looker and I think he's going to be a good addition to Salem U's Hospital.

It really bothers me how quickly Chelsea forgets about Nick. Yeah the new doctor is hot, so that automatically means that Chelsea will be slobbering all over him. With Chelsea worried sick about her father, she should be with Nick not lusting over a man closer to her father's age. Why aren't the writers using Nick in this story more?

Guess he's too busy working on his grant proposal??? I agree...I think he should definitely be supporting Chelsea right now.

Back