SPOILER !! Two actors off contract

Eras, you're right on target about a little levity on Days. The viewers need a break from weepy Maggie, glowering Hope, grouchy Victor, scheming Kate, etc. Mami would have been a good replacement for Maxine -- directing zingers at the self-important, self-obsessed Salemites who chronically wander into the hospital for one reason or another. Similarly, fan-favorite Rory's cheerful personality might lighten up the now angry, self-righteous JJ. Finally, with both troubled Steve and slimy Dario at TBD, the place needs a pleasant face that will make the customers smile, a position that would be effectively filled by T. E.g, TBD customer: "When I want to hear some fascinating stories or get advice on life and love, I talk to Patch, but when I need a good laugh or just want to smile, I order a drink from T. As for that Dario, he should be kept in the back, washing dishes and glasses, and scaring away the mice."

I'm sorry to see the family break up. I would have enjoyed Mami if she'd had a better story. I wanted to see her and Eduardo get back together. Now I just hope Eduardo doesn't get involved with Eve. I don't care for her character at all.

Back