Wednesday, February 27th

Hope does mention Ciara is napping and that Doug & Julie have their hands full with the rest of the kids.
I forgot to mention Chelsea, who is there, and Nick comes to be with her. It is very odd people are offering condolences on his loss to Max.....and this is Chelsea & Steph's grandfather. Oh, & Stephanie asks about Andrew & Jeannie (of Kimberly), but Kim says they are with their father in England. Then Max wants to know if there are any leads from Shane & the ISA on the sabotaging of the plane. Kim replies no, not yet. The family then says they do not want to dwell on how Shawn died, but to celebrate his life.

what da hell?

Sounds good, except for the life of me I can't figure out why they had to put EJ in the episode. He has no business being there. No worries though, I'll just ff'd through him and concentrate on how good it is to see Kimberly back.

i totally agree with you, i cannot, for the life of me, figure out why anyone, especially caroline, would invite ej after what he and the dimeras have done to the bradys.
i really don't think it's appropriate, even if he does stay in the background, in my mind, he has not quite paid enough dues to be in the fold of the brady family, yet. for heaven's sake, he shot john, raped sami, tried to kill lucas, he doesn't belong at the funeral, jmo!

poirot!!!!! there ya go again, makin me cry!!! i thought i told you to stop that!! hehe sniff sniff

Caroline asked EJ to come.

I think she wants him to know that the Bradys are stronger than ever, despite what his family has done...they can get thru anything, regardless of them!!
Caroline has always been able to get the message across, always has.

Also, her indigression with Victor, she mentioned that because...she knew going back to Shawn was right, she knew he loved her and the children, she loved him, and Shawn would be a better father than Victor. And, as she has stated- he was!

Victor agreed and was happy Shawn had raised Bo.

I think she wants him to know that the Bradys are stronger than ever, despite what his family has done...they can get thru anything, regardless of them!!
Caroline has always been able to get the message across, always has.

Also, her indigression with Victor, she mentioned that because...she knew going back to Shawn was right, she knew he loved her and the children, she loved him, and Shawn would be a better father than Victor. And, as she has stated- he was!

Victor agreed and was happy Shawn had raised Bo.

I think that Caroline was thinking more on the lines of Johnny ... that even though her affair with Victor was wrong ... something good came out of it and that was BO ... so as wih Sami and EJ ... something good came out of it and his name is Johnny! That's the parallel ...

I'm at work reading this and trying to eat lunch, I can hardly swallow much less breath, I trully will love and miss Shawn.

I think that Caroline was thinking more on the lines of Johnny ... that even though her affair with Victor was wrong ... something good came out of it and that was BO ... so as wih Sami and EJ ... something good came out of it and his name is Johnny! That's the parallel ...

Except for the minor point that Victor did not rape Caroline. But whatever. :\

I'm not sure I'll be able to watch this episode... my grandmother died recently and this may be too close to home for me. But I'll record it. :(

Barb, your write ups are always great. I really enjoy your writing style and can always picture it. I too have been sitting here at my desk at work crying. Can't wait to see it tomorrow. Thanks.

Oh, what about Eric? I know he wouldn't be there, but was he mentioned?

Honestly, I did not hear his name, but I am thinking that when Sami rattled off all the family members she had talked to, he may have been in there, too. Maybe when DJM or CJ or gossipgirl watch today later on, they can verify.

spoiler eluded too

Poirot... did Ava see Steve with Hope? I'm wondering about a spoiler I read is why I ask.

No........and I know what you read. He is actually alone when he spots her, having sent Belle, Shawn, Kayla, Max & Stephanie on ahead.

Looks like you had already seen the show!! LOL

That's what I said, but using Bo as the example!
But...that's not all she meant, as I said she meant the right man raised Bo..not his bio father! And NONE of them know all the things Ej has done, that's going to have to come out.
And we still have to prove just who the twins belong to!!
There are a lot of things that will/should be coming out, I'm just wondering how truthful they will be!! :)

What a great show and thanks for the write-up Poirot! Beautifully done as always. (I'm tearing up too just reading it). I think EJ is getting the opportunity to show appropriate behavior. Sami is not banishing EJ even though they presumably will be un-married soon, so his presence was probably to show his efforts and that he can see what a real family is like. Off-topic just a tiny bit - I was wondering why Chloe has not freaked out about the gash on her right cheek, since her greatest trial was the scar on the left side that she miraculously had repaired so that she could marry Brady. It will be interesting when Nicole returns and has to deal with Chloe, Kate, Victor and Roman!

..... I was wondering why Chloe has not freaked out about the gash on her right cheek, since her greatest trial was the scar on the left side that she miraculously had repaired so that she could marry Brady.

LOL, as I definitely noticed that she was not wearing the bandage when she was singing, and had this plain as day big gash on her cheek.......and that was the first thing that came to mind. How she carried on about looking like a monster before.

Thanks Poirot - glad 2 know I'm not the only one! Her other scar was huge by comparison but still, you'd think she'd be searching hi and lo for flesh-colored bandages or something. Kayla's wound wasn't small either, and right on her cheek. Hope had some nasty wounds too. I am looking forward to hearing what Nicole has to say to Chloe - presuming she's not the one who "has" Brady!

I just want to point out that a long time ago Jack raped Kayla yet when he married Jennifer everyone was supportive. I for one really liked Jack (the Matthew Ashford version).

His attack on Kayla was far more brutal than EJ's on Sami and yet everyone came around and loved him in the end.

In the soap world, if Jack can be forgiven then couldn't EJ?

I for one am happy EJ was there! Let's not forget that Sami is an adult, if she decides she wants EJ to be a part of her life then everyone that has a problem with that is just going to have to get the heck over it.

Poirot:

Thank you so much for posting. I just realized that I will not get to see the episode until a lot later, as my Allie cat has a game tomorrow afternoon. I won't be getting home until well after dinner, as she is playing in a city an hour away. With rush hour, it's going to be crazy!

So at least I will try and DVR it, that way I don't have to stay up until almost midnight to watch it! I'll make sure that I have my kleenex with me. My husband will probably roll his eyes at me, but that's o.k.

Please people grow up and get over the EJ thing!!!! This is a soap opera not the real life of your family. He is a character that they are obviously trying to get into another story line for the better for this show. The ratings are up and I am sure some of it has to be due to the Lucas/Sami/Ej story. They have to do something with his character and obviously it makes ratings to have him with Sami. I can't stand John but you don't see me here day after day droning on about him. I get so tired of the repeated mantra about the rape.
On another note Poirot the write ups are A #1 and I wait every day just to read the next recap. Please keep up the excellent work you are much appreciated!!!!:clap:

Back