SPOILER !! Week Apr 23

So, instead of the town square, all of the action will be in the hospital, it seems. They have the set up, so will use it all to full capacity. I wonder if Brady's body is rejecting Daniel's heart? Or perhaps Brady just has not been taking the meds he should be taking???

That's an interesting idea Poirot about Daniel's heart and Holly isn't in Salem
to save Brady this time.

And does Victor mention to Shane, his other daughter has been with Brady?
:)

I truly don't understand what Ron is doing by having 2 characters seriously injured in the same episode. And then later in the week Brady is rushed to the hospital. Are Brady and Stefan going to share a room? SOD says Gabi needs surgery next week. What is the point of all this??
Maybe they're trying to show how fast the stage crew can transform their one hospital room into several different ones.

My reaction to the preview: :angry::cry::angry::cry::angry::cry: *blows nose like bullhorn* In the immortal words of Forrest Gump: "That's all I have to say about that."

Because Miguel tries to take out Lucas, I believe Brady is in the wrong place at the right time and he tries to save Lucas and gets hurt. Isn't it amazing how the writers made group things happen all together. In this case, getting to the hospital. Busy, busy. ShaSha

JJ is doing his job

JPI_Episode13327_0001731397.jpg

Back