SPOILER !! Week Apr 23

Jason D...you beat me to that. LOLOL. But in Salem, it takes absolutely NOTHING but a relative to become a high powered exec........Sonny, Brady, Sami, Chad, Nicole, Theresa, Gabi, Lucas, Philip....at least Chloe has a terrific talent. Plus the start up brand new companies that take off instantly, becoming multi million dollar corps. Ah, yes, Salem is such a magical city, no wonder so many companies headquarter there. A huge pool of uneducated talent, the money tree, super medical facilities, and healing water. Plus the mild, mild winters, saves a lot on heating bills :sarcasm:

I have probably put too much thought into this but here it goes. If Abby 'split' because of murdering Andre, then why was she already dressed like Gabby when she supposedly killed him? It doesn't make sense to me, I would think they would have shown us Abby going in and coming out, then she splits and Gabby and Dr. Laura show up.:huh:

That would make the most sense, Heather. Therefore it is doubtful.

I know it's hard for us oldsters to relate to, but wanting to be a YouTube sensation is actually a thing to which teens aspire nowadays. Claire working toward that gives her more personality.

Remember when Sonny came to town and worked on his ideas instead of mooching off of Titan? It made him a lot more likeable.

I have said I don't believe Abby killed Andre, but perhaps saw him being killed.

However........I cannot explain her going into the office dressed as Gabi, and coming out with the lid. I do know Stefan purposely, later, made sure the security footage showing him & Viv was eliminated. I also know that Louise Sorel (Vivian) was not happy with story, or how her storyline ended.

Perhaps the reason the alters say it was Abigail who killed Andre, is because Abby herself feels it could have been her fault in some way???

Have to say, lots of puzzlers.....wonder if on purpose, or because of constant changes of mind???

That would make the most sense, Heather. Therefore it is doubtful.

I know it's hard for us oldsters to relate to, but wanting to be a YouTube sensation is actually a thing to which teens aspire nowadays. Claire working toward that gives her more personality.

Remember when Sonny came to town and worked on his ideas instead of mooching off of Titan? It made him a lot more likeable.

LOL Jason

I agree about the YouTube stuff. Social media "influencers" are a big thing now, even for some of us oldsters. I know of some larger ones who make 6 figures a year doing this and have both spouses at home working on the business instead of having a traditional job. So, in Claire's case, I think it is a realistic career path for now.

I also loved it when Sonny owned TBD with Chad. It was a different career path for core characters. When this is all said and done with, I'd like Chad and Abby to move in with Jennifer and have Chad cut the rope completely on Dimera Enterprises.

I also know that Louise Sorel (Vivian) was not happy with story, or how her storyline ended.

Sheesh!! Again?!? I'm sure she will never go back to Days. I'm sure she is done with Days, for sure this time!!! (****Snicker, snicker ****)

@Heather4CU - I would love it Sonny and Chad branched out on their own again, forging a new business venture and uniting, at least these two members of their respective families.

New wow, can I move to Salem? I want to earn tons of money for knowing absolutely nothing!

Hey, I've deposited money in a bank machine AND been in an actual bank to talk to representatives about mortgages in the past. Maybe I should open my own bank and within weeks go open branches of my financial institution all over Canada then to the U.S. eventually taking over the world and being the leading financial institution. Wow, I'm going to be so successful.

If only it was that easy, eh!! LOL!

Back