SPOILER !! Week Apr 30

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/4422/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-23-may-4

Monday April 30:
Marlena, Kate, and Vivian’s situation becomes dire.

Tuesday May 1:
Kayla and Steve have a heart-to-heart regarding his condition.
Vivian drops a bombshell on Kate about Andre.

Wednesday May 2:
Leo helps Sonny out of a sticky situation.

Thursday May 3:
A torn Eve holds vigil outside of Brady’s hospital room.

Friday May 4:
Chloe is shocked when she encounters someone unexpected in Mexico.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11071122/2/

Monday, April 30, 2018
Rafe and JJ give Gabi shocking news.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Stefan comes under fire from Jennifer.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Will visits Gabi, who is still reeling over news about Abigail.

Thursday, May 3, 2018
Kate shares Abigail’s diagnosis with Chad, who vows to fight for his wife’s mind and heart.

Friday, May 4, 2018
Abigail fights off an old foe in her mind.
Brady tries to convince everyone, including Eve, that he hasn’t fallen off the wagon.

Looks like on Monday the trio are still locked up, but by Thurs they are out.
Who saves them?

If Brady didn't fall off the wagon, what happened to him? Did Victor do something?

Since Eve is outside Brady's room. Who do you think Chloe spies in Mexico?
Theresa of course.

I hope Chad feels guilty since he spent so much time with Gabi instead of his wife.

Finally Steve and Kayla.

Monday April 30:
Marlena, Kate, and Vivian’s situation becomes dire. [Is Mr. Sleaze unable or unwilling to send the captives warm milk and cookies?]

Tuesday May 1:
Stefan comes under fire from Jennifer. [The unspeakable creep should run for cover. Jenny might be set to deliver one of her classic, high-volume rants.]

Wednesday May 2:
Leo helps Sonny out of a sticky situation. [What's this -- did sketchy Leo give Sonny a few Wet Ones after he dropped his Big Boy burger in his lap?]

Thursday May 3:
A torn Eve holds vigil outside of Brady’s hospital room. [Now it's Brady in the hospital? Salemites check in and out of University Hospital more often than airline pilots check in and out of hotels.]

Friday May 4:
Chloe is shocked when she encounters someone unexpected in Mexico. [What's with this: the diva foolishly took the sketchy Mexican opera gig and then meets Jeannie T.?]

Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Will visits Gabi, who is still reeling over news about Abigail.

I'm always happy to see a Will and Gabi spoiler. But will it take place in Gabi's hospital room or jail, I wonder? :huh:

Unless the police have Abigail in custody by this time, I imagine the reactions of both Trask and the judge pretty much being: "Yep that's a picture of Abigail DiMera wearing a wig in a hotel in Hong Kong all right. So what?" As much as I hope otherwise, I don't see either of these two letting Gabi off the hook without some kicking and screaming.

Lucas's mom would not be missed much, methinks. In fact, if Lucas thinks Chloe left him, he might think his mom had something to do with it. Hard to understand why that woman is against ANY woman that Lucas dates.

Someone else in Salem who needs a shrink...and Kate needs one badly. Here is a woman who chooses to hook up with all the bad guys, constantly.........and yet thinks her children are incapable of choosing the "right" one for them. Ugh.

Guess it is o.k. for Kate to constantly make errors in judgment, but no one else can do so. Double Ugh.

Just think of all the actors went thru! Looks like Abigail is going to be having a war going on in her mind, wonder if Gabby agrees to let Dr. Laura take over, and thus Abby has to battle Dr. Laura, the gatekeeper, for control. She wants out and about, but Dr. Laura doesn't think she can handle it. Giving me a headache as well.

Back