SPOILER !! Week Apr 30

I think the women get rescued somehow. Spoilers says Paul & John come to DiMansion looking for them...hard to believe Chad has not figured something out on his own already. I mean he found his wife wearing a dark wig in bed with Stefan, whom she supposedly hated. But.......a wig??? In bed?? Having sex??? Maybe Chad is just in complete denial......

Unless the police have Abigail in custody by this time, I imagine the reactions of both Trask and the judge pretty much being: "Yep that's a picture of Abigail DiMera wearing a wig in a hotel in Hong Kong all right. So what?" As much as I hope otherwise, I don't see either of these two letting Gabi off the hook without some kicking and screaming.
Trask will hang onto her conviction like grim death. Based on news stories, prosecutors are very reluctant to raise the white flag on past convictions. As for Judge Sims, he really doesn't have much invested in the Gabi trial. It's Trask and the jury who sent her to jail. All Sims did did was make a few rulings, which Justin didn't object to.

At the police station, Gabby lashes out at Chad and Jennifer. [No surprise here -- "Gabby" is a pro at "lashing out."]

Gabby makes a deal in order to save Stefan. [This stinks. The sleaze is guilty of imprisoning three women and obstructing justice in the Andre murder case. He should be sent to state prison where, hopefully, Vargas would give him a good working over.]

John, Paul, and Hope attempt to rescue Marlena, Kate, and Vivian. [Where's the mighty Rafe? Coma-plagued John is past his prime, Paul is an amateur, and Hope is better at dumping on her ex-fiance than law enforcement.]

Last edited:
And, as a rapist, Stefan will have even more trouble in prison. :angry: :angry:

Had there been past mention about Stefan's being a Karate expert? If so, Chad was fortunate that he caught him during a weak moment. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trask will hang onto her conviction like grim death. Based on news stories, prosecutors are very reluctant to raise the white flag on past convictions. As for Judge Sims, he really doesn't have much invested in the Gabi trial. It's Trask and the jury who sent her to jail. All Sims did did was make a few rulings, which Justin didn't object to.

Yeah, that's a good point about the judge. I guess I was just thinking about how quick he was to agree to ship Gabi off to Statesville. Plus, when she got in his face after his dismissed the jury, she probably didn't endear herself to him very much. LOL

And, as a rapist, Stefan will have even more trouble in prison. :angry: :angry:

Would it be considered rape since Gabby consented? I mean I know Abigail didn't, but Gabby was a willing participant. Stefan is clearly viewing them as separate people.

Also, I don't know enough about DID but does this mean a part of Abby wanted to sleep with Stefan? Will Abigail get memories of what the alters have done or said. Either way, I would think Abigail would feel violated.

This storyline has a definite ick factor. I wish they would treat these storylines more responsibly.

Would it be considered rape since Gabby consented?
Yes, as Gabby isn't a real person and Abby, as an obviously mentally ill woman, couldn't give her consent. All of which Stefan knew. Not like he was a stranger and met "Gabby" in a bar somewhere and hooked up with her, not knowing she was really some woman named Abby.

Exactly JS. Also consider that in the brief time Abby was "out", she definitely said NO.

She was repulsed and Stefan was screaming in her ear for Gabby. Quite the opposite of consent. This was rape!

Very good points. It's unfortunate in this day and age we still have to watch the romanticizing of rape. I'm hoping they learned from the EJ and Sami situation that a lot of the audience won't just forget what Stefan did.

Back