SPOILER !! Week Apr 30

Gosh, I hope he pays for everything. Chad has his number all right......it does seem that the minute Stefan saw Abby, he set his sights on her, and was going to have her, no matter how it was done. He probably was overjoyed when she developed the split personality and he was able to charm one of them.

I didn't mind the Stefan/Abigail/Chad storyline for awhile, until it got rapey. I thought Chad was going to stop them just in time. It's questionable, it's not as outright like the way EJ raped Sami. I do like though how the writers are showcasing how much Stefan is reminiscently obsessive over Abby/Gabby just the same way Stefano was obsessed over the decades to Marlena.

And in truth, Stefano would have and almost raped Marlena during her stint as "Queen of the Night". Marlena actually was under some control and was seducing Stefano, but it didn't go all the way like with Stefan and Abigail.

Thanks, Kat......that is sure weird about the NBC page.......Wonder how that person got the preview if it is unavailable.....Duh, yes, Lightbulb went on.....it is on the TV from the station itself. Boy, I have not seen a preview yet on TV......actually, I never see one. LOL
thanks again

@Heather4CU, Ron and the team have been a big disappointment. The only time it’s half worth watching is around sweeps and that’s even iffy. Blink and you’ve missed anything exciting to keep you watching. It appears the writers creativity emerges just long enough to get the ratings up.

I really think it is hard for new writers who really don't know the characters or history. I was very glad Sheri came on as consultant, along with Ryan. His previous gigs were with shows with which he was familiar, and while he has tried to watch videos on you tube, they removed most, so that makes it hard. This is why most writers like to bring in new characters they create. I give him credit for not only dealing with who he has, but also in using familiar characters from the past in story.

However, it does seem he has used variations of successful plots from previous gigs, which might have gone over well there, but not so much here. Am sure the Bella contest was not his idea to visit, even changing it up a bit has not helped. But then, that happens all the time, whether new story, or characters or not. On all the soaps.

Days biggest problem is filming so far ahead, it means they cannot end or change something quickly. So it has to play out. And despite their one week a month non-filming, or 2 weeks or more around holidays, they still are way too far ahead. It really is ridiculous.

They could slow down the filming, still take all the time off, and still be months ahead. Actors mention all the time about doing scenes from 2-3 shows on same day. Ridiculous.

Do we know how long Jen Lilley (Theresa) is staying for? I don't recall if we've been told if this is a short stay or if it's long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Noel. I really hope they don't make Brady and end game.

Back