SPOILER !! Week Apr 30

Also, I don't know enough about DID but does this mean a part of Abby wanted to sleep with Stefan?

No, I think it's the complete opposite. The purpose of Abby popping out when she did was to show that she does NOT give her consent to sleeping with Stefan. That's why she pushed him away and tried to run out of the room.

I don't think Abby wants to sleep with Stefan at all and why she pushed him away. She is trying to fight this and understand what is happening. And when someone is mentally ill, they are not fully aware and capable of making sound decisions at times. In Abby's case, Gabby is NOT Abigail and is not therefore giving consent. This is rape, plain and simple.

@Heather4CU. Did you detect any animal magnetism on display between Abigail and Stefan, from the very beginning? Thought I heard a loud anvil clang at the time. :eek: :eek: :)

Nicole deserved better than EJ, in my opinion, but she was a great mother to the kids.

To me......EJ would have been a good character if they had not had him become nasty so fast. I won't forget when EJ Wells, race car driver, first arrived in town, and was the immediate sleaze with Melanie. (Maybe it was Chelsea??) Anyway, it was disgusting, and he just went on to get worse and worse.

James Scott was very charismatic, but that doesn't excuse the awful things EJ did.

Would it be considered rape since Gabby consented? I mean I know Abigail didn't, but Gabby was a willing participant. Stefan is clearly viewing them as separate people.

Also, I don't know enough about DID but does this mean a part of Abby wanted to sleep with Stefan? Will Abigail get memories of what the alters have done or said. Either way, I would think Abigail would feel violated.

This storyline has a definite ick factor. I wish they would treat these storylines more responsibly.
Wait til Abby shows up pregnant. Triple Ick!!!

A spoiler on Days Café says Gabi makes a deal with Stefan who is about to get away with everything. He better not. I really don't like this character.

Last edited by a moderator:
And where I read it was right here...post #17.....

-At the police station, Gabby lashes out at Chad and Jennifer.

-Gabby makes a deal in order to save Stefan.

-Abigail tries to fight off Dr. Laura’s control to get to Chad.

-John, Paul, and Hope attempt to rescue Marlena, Kate, and Vivian.

Possible. My point was not which Gabi/Gabby, but I didn't want to see Stefan get away with anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Back