SPOILER !! Week Apr 8

'bout time Jack gets a "flash from the past".
Cannot believe they are going this route with Lani........(getting possessive about a baby who happens to have the same name as the one she lost)

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is.......Will took the serum, and filled another vial with some other stuff that was same color.......and I am only assuming that is what the FDA has been testing. I cannot remember what happened to Rolf's diary or journal. I thought Xander had it, then Eve, or vice versa.......????

Ted declares his love for Hope. [If Sami hears about this, she'll be laughing at Ted's bad taste in woman.]

Will and Sonny get shocking news. [When are the "shocks" going to end for these two?? Will and Sonny getting shocked or surprised by one thing or another is getting tiresome.]

Eve worries when Jack goes AWOL before their wedding. [Run, Jack, run!]

Ciara comforts Ben after Lani denies his chance to spend more time with baby David. [Who is Lani to deny anyone a chance to see a baby that she's not related to?]

Why does Ben want to spend time with baby David? Is it his nephew? Must be his nephew. The picture I saw is of a baby that it way too young to belong to Rafe and Jordan. If the baby is theirs, it was a record setting pregnancy. No wonder Jordan is wacky!

I was hoping it was Rafe's. But hey maybe Rafe ran into Jordan sometime she was tailing Ben and he cheated on Hope again!! Man I would love that!!

If this IS Jordan's baby, isn't Ben next of kin and how could someone who is not family deny him the opportunity to see him, if not have custody? And, if this is Jordan's request, couldn't a decent lawyer use Jordan's state of mind (she is in a mental institution) to support temporary custody to the next of kin - Ben, if he wants David.

I am thinking that this is not Rafe's. It's not that I don't think that Rafe would be a good parent, but this would tie him to Jordan forever. LOL, and here he goes running off to the rescue of another one of his exes. Hope will LOVE that. If Jordan has an infant, she must have had a really busy year: having a baby, getting hurt in a car accident and landing in Bayview, kidnapping Ciara and Charlotte. Wow!

Well, we have heard of things happening.....rapes of patients by some attendant......and that is a possibility. Or, she could have been pregnant when she had the accident, delivered the baby in the hospital...........however.....Jordan has not exactly been of sound mind, so......events may not be as she has claimed them to be.
As to Ben, and being next of kin........doubt if he could get custody, being that he himself has been diagnosed with some sort of mental problem, for which he takes medication.

Back