SPOILER !! Week Apr 8

OK, so Will has a brain tumor. That's original. I was sure it would be leukemia. Brain tumors and leukemia are soap staples just like amnesia and long lost or unknown children, and returning from the dead. Yawn.

Thanks for the pictures, Kat.

I don't think it is Marlena's business to tell Sarah about Eric's feelings. Parents of adult children are way too involved in their kids' love lives in Salem.

I'm not a fan of Rafe and Hope. It seems like neither one of them is either. Rafe decides to keep a baby without Hope's support/agreement? Hope clearly is attracted to Ted, though I can't fathom why.

I wonder if the unexpected guest at Tripp and Haley's wedding could be Melinda, there to stop the wedding and confess that she is Haley's mother? My speculation, of course!
Okay, I just saw another spoiler that says this is not true. Wishful thinking on my part.

If Ted is leaving, maybe it will have something to do with that tease from Diana that she saw his "dead" wife a few weeks ago in Paris. Oh joy, more Sarah/Eric dreams. Rex is a doofus and pretty much a waste of a character, but so is she. Neither one of them seem to be capable doctors. Now Rex is a brain surgeon? That's kind of like having Justin be the town lawyer who never wins a case. I am sorry to see they are going to continue to blame Ben for everything again. For whatever reason, I do like him with Ciara.

Old Cowgirl, I agree that Melinda will be the unexpected wedding guest. When she came to see Haley at the loft, I thought I saw a bit of humanity shining through until Haley shut her down. Can't wait to see if we are right!

Aren't there spoilers that say Claire crashes their wedding?
At this point, there is so many ridiculous things going on, it is hard to keep track...actually, hard to believe any of it. I really would rather it be Melinda with good news. Hope it is.

I am not and never have been a big fan of Hope and Rafe but if my husband took off to help Sami (who he slept with not long ago) and now left again to help Jordan find a baby that he now decides to keep I would tell him to take a hike! Hope is not perfect for sure but Rafe has just gone way off the reservation.

I can understand how Hope feels in re: Rafe's running off to help with former girlfriends' kids. However, Hope herself has not been too "available" for Rafe, & recommending Ted for the temp D.A. job, despite his having blackmailed family members, and causing a great deal of trouble, plus not filling Abe in does not help one feel for her.
She is the one who abruptly left their special anniv. dinner, to go off with Ted, and it really was not that important. In fact, she could have called Rafe, said stay there, am coming back now.
Ted knew that dinner was special, yet went barging in anyway........and WHY WASN'T the door locked........and WHY didn't he just call her?
Melinda Trask never felt the need to park herself constantly in the Police Commissioner's office, yet Ted is never in his own office. Would the D.A. not be in the Court house, or wherever the Mayor's office is......why is he always in the cop shop? Yeah, I know, that is where Hope is. I swear he has a GPS on her...even finding her at the Club.

Poirot, yes there is a spoiler that says Claire crashes the wedding. I don't know why they had the scene the other day with Melinda about to tell Haley something important and then they just dropped it. I wanted them to go on with that. Maybe later?

I also was about to mention how Hope took off with Ted, leaving Rafe at their anniversary dinner. Ted is really getting on my nerves. He is hovering all the time, no matter where Hope goes. I too can see why she feels let down by Rafe but her attraction to Ted causes me to lose any sympathy for her. He's like a creepy stalker.

I said this when he first got into Hope's orbit but I really think Ted was sent to Salem to break up Hope and Rafe. I think he's working for someone I just figure out who.

really hate what they've done to Claire. I think they were trying to make her Sami 2.0 but starting the fire to kill her aunt is too much.

I hate it too but mostly because Claire never interacts with Hope or Marlena/John. Sami always had family members calling out her bad behavior. They really should be playing up Claire and Hope right now so that the fire reveal is more meaningful. Instead it will probably just be Hope groveling to Ben.

I can understand how Hope feels in re: Rafe's running off to help with former girlfriends' kids. However, Hope herself has not been too "available" for Rafe, & recommending Ted for the temp D.A. job, despite his having blackmailed family members, and causing a great deal of trouble, plus not filling Abe in does not help one feel for her.
She is the one who abruptly left their special anniv. dinner, to go off with Ted, and it really was not that important. In fact, she could have called Rafe, said stay there, am coming back now.
Ted knew that dinner was special, yet went barging in anyway........and WHY WASN'T the door locked........and WHY didn't he just call her?
Melinda Trask never felt the need to park herself constantly in the Police Commissioner's office, yet Ted is never in his own office. Would the D.A. not be in the Court house, or wherever the Mayor's office is......why is he always in the cop shop? Yeah, I know, that is where Hope is. I swear he has a GPS on her...even finding her at the Club.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm really tired of reading comments about how Rafe isn't there for Hope or is awful to her. What has she done for him? Better yet, what has she done for her son or wayward granddaughter? Hope is awful on her own and it has nothing to do with her relationship with Rafe. She's been awful for years.

Very true, Heather! Hope does whatever she wants with whoever she wants and doesn't seem to see a problem with it. Rafe is just as bad. He is always running off to help his numerous exes. If he were my husband, I'd have laid the law down to him a long time ago.

I said this when he first got into Hope's orbit but I really think Ted was sent to Salem to break up Hope and Rafe. I think he's working for someone I just figure out who.
So who do you think he's working for Heather?

I'm really tired of reading comments about how Rafe isn't there for Hope or is awful to her. What has she done for him? Better yet, what has she done for her son or wayward granddaughter? Hope is awful on her own and it has nothing to do with her relationship with Rafe. She's been awful for years.

Thank you Heather, I completely agree.

Back