SPOILER !! Week Apr 9

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday April 9:
Marlena realizes she’s been tricked by one of Abigail’s alters.

Tuesday April 10:
Brady makes a bold bet with Eve.
Lucas tries to dissuade Chloe from considering Miguel’s offer.

Wednesday April 11:
Rafe is rocked by Hope’s decision regarding their marriage.

Thursday April 12:
Vivian urges Leo not to give up on the plan to take down Sonny.

Friday April 13:
John searches for Marlena as she tries to convince Stefan to release her.

Egads.....Chloe actually considers taking that offer and doesn't know the "boss"'s name? Listen to Lucas, Chloe.

Marlena is held prisoner? By Stefan? And does he plan to keep her forever, because he could be in jail faster than you could blink.

Why would Rafe be "rocked" by Hope's decision to annul the marriage. He already knows and has admitted he blew it, made a huge error in judgment, and that she ran off to a foreign country to escape even seeing him.

I don't like that Stefan knows about Marlena. I figured an alter would kidnap her and then Abby would come back. So Marlena probably has the multiple personality disorder figured out and they're going to keep her kidnapped so that she can't help Abby. I do however like that Marlena is getting inserted into this story.

That said, between what Stefan is doing to Abby and now helping kidnap Marlena, I don't know how they redeem him. I'm sure this behavior is a turn on for Kate but I don't see how he can have a love interest going forward. Keep him a villain--fine. But at some points he needs consequences, a disappearance or the subject of a murder mystery.

No Chloe just no. I still kind of wish they had gone the Chloe/Brady/Eve route--then this Mexico stuff would have made more sense if it's leading back to Jeannie T. I love Lucas and want him happy but he already feels out of place in this story.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11066685/4/#new

Monday, April 9, 2018
Sonny makes a difficult decision concerning Leo.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Marlena is appalled when she learns Stefan and Gabby are romantically involved.
Hope returns home from Hong Kong and comforts Rafe after Gabi’s sentencing.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Lucas confronts the person he thinks is behind Chloe's offer.

Thursday, April 12, 2018
Adrienne has a surprising suggestion for Will's first Spectator article.
Tripp makes an unexpected choice between Ciara and Claire.

Friday, April 13, 2018

Wow, if that is all it takes to just overlook the betrayal, then Hope is setting them both up for heartbreak.

Heck, Hope forgave Bo a lot worse, in my opinion. And her kids know that, also know how happy she was with Rafe. Oh, well, we will see what is in store for everyone soon enough. They will be building now to May sweeps, so...who knows?

Monday April 9:
Marlena realizes she’s been tricked by one of Abigail’s alters. [It's been a bad spring for Mr. & Mrs. Black. First John was used as a tool by the homicidal Pamela van Damme and now Marlena has been outfoxed by an alter.]

Tuesday April 10:
Lucas tries to dissuade Chloe from considering Miguel’s offer. [Lucas really needs to step and save clueless Chloe. After all, this is the same woman who had a one-night stand with Deimos.]
Hope returns home from Hong Kong and comforts Rafe after Gabi’s sentencing. [Gabi is sentenced? I knew she needed a better lawyer than Justin Kiriakis.]

Thursday April 12:

Vivian urges Leo not to give up on the plan to take down Sonny. [Leo should run for his life. Gus once worked with Vivian and ended up in prison.]
Tripp makes an unexpected choice between Ciara and Claire. [If Little Trippy is smart, he'll choose "none of the above."]

Friday April 13:
John searches for Marlena as she tries to convince Stefan to release her. [the creep has kidnapped Marlena? Maybe this will finally finish him off.]

Back