SPOILER !! Week Apr 9

Hmmmmmmmmmm! I am just thinking, Mexico. Theresa is in Mexico. Could this mean, the boss, drug lord, where Theresa is, wants Chloe now? Theresa is due to return. This could be the opening to that happening. ShaSha

Hate that Chloe is even considering it. Has she now decided to let her parents raise Parker? He has just spent all these months with them, and now she is just leaving him there? Tsk, tsk.

Belated Happy Birthday, Sha Sha. Hope you had a lovely day.

Parker may not be essential to the story, but he is in Chloe's life, but she has neglected him a lot. She claims to have moved back to Salem, but he stays with her parents in NY. She goes to Vienna, he is with them. And now she considers going to Mexico City. How does a mother purposely leave her child that long. I mean......she is not ill, or anything requiring long term medical care. She truly has abandoned him, no matter what she says.

I like Chloe, am glad she is back in Salem, but I do not like this creepy Miguel, or Chloe even considering this offer for a second.

Perhaps I misunderstood; I was under the impression that Chloe had taken Parker with her to Vienna. Is he not old enough now to be in some kind of school??

When she originally left, Parker went with her. But later, when she came back, Parker was now with her parents in New York. Seems like the writers forgot they had him going with her.

This is from the summary for 1/19/2018:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-fri-jan-19-2018.30940/#post-654961
Lucas arrives at the club, bearing ice skates, ready for their date, but Chloe cannot go. Seems her agent called, and in Vienna, the lead for Salome' has left, it is Chloe's probable last chance to play that role. She leaves this afternoon with Parker, will be gone for 2 mos. Lucas knows it is a good opportunity for her, wishes her the best. She wants a rain check on the date when she returns. He jokes the ice may be all melted but they can do something else. Tis a date.

They took Parker home with them.

There are other children who are in Salem, just mentioned.....like Thomas.........or Ari..........no reason Parker cannot be the same. Go to preschool, visiting Gramma, or some other relative/friend.

We haven't seen Thomas in months. My guess is because they are recasting the twin girls who played him.

We also hadn't seen Tate in months until he was recently recast with the Schroeder twins.

Parker's last scene at Doug's Place was cut so they do have an actor to play him.

Aside from Ari, kids just don't seem to be a priority. Even Sami came back kidless and give me a break that Sami would leave 3 kids with Carrie who has her own kid and an actual career.

It really is a shame. I've said this before but I think the double SORASing of the last kid set into teens and now young adults was a huge mistake. They should have SORASed them to 15-16 and left it at that. They left a huge gap between young adults and toddlers on this show. There should be another group of kids in the 7-12 range.

They should bring Allie back to live with Lucas and we can see her interact with Parker and maybe be a thorn in the side to Ciara and Claire as the bratty younger cousin.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3612

-Gabi’s fate is decided.

-John starts to worry when Marlena misses their dinner plans.

-Rafe vows to fight for his marriage to Hope.

-While Gabby fends off Chad’s questions, Abigail struggles to figure out what’s happening to her.

-Ciara is hurt by Tripp’s decision.

-Claire conspires to win the New Face of Bella contest.

Back