SPOILER !! Week Apr 9

There is a picture of Steve & John, BOTH wearing an eye patch, which was posted, then pulled, deleted. Under the one John is wearing, it looks like the end of a bandage, tho it might not be.Could be just a glare from the lights. Would John, with his guilty conscience, donate a cornea to Steve??? I mean they could have been just fooling around, both have big grins. But the picture was deleted after being posted in a couple minutes, very fast. And, it could have deleted so folks would not jump to wrong conclusions. Which is done all the time.

Poirot, this is one time I hope you are wrong. I don't think I could take TWO patches!

Kat, thanks for the pictures. I was hoping not to see Stefan and Gabby together again. In fact, I didn't want to see Gabby again at all.

There is a picture of Steve & John, BOTH wearing an eye patch, which was posted, then pulled, deleted. Under the one John is wearing, it looks like the end of a bandage, tho it might not be.Could be just a glare from the lights. Would John, with his guilty conscience, donate a cornea to Steve??? I mean they could have been just fooling around, both have big grins. But the picture was deleted after being posted in a couple minutes, very fast. And, it could have deleted so folks would not jump to wrong conclusions. Which is done all the time.

I was also thinking about this same scenario and could see this actually happening. Then they could call their agency Patches!!! :rotfl:

Boy, the Gabby personality is totally cuckoo. Maybe Stefan will give her up and tell all to Chad. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back