SPOILER !! Week Apr 9

Hmmm, sounds like Tripp chooses to support Claire, who gets somewhat underhanded......(GUESSING THIS!!!)

And of course Gabi is found guilty, Chad has no clue. Abby is bewildered, and it continues til the May sweeps, right????

Rafe is rocked by Hope’s decision regarding their marriage.

-Rafe vows to fight for his marriage to Hope.

So he is ROCKED and then he's going to FIGHT for this marriage to Hope. Really, after all her demands for truthfulness, and he leaves out one rather large thing. Which, of course, her granddaughter chose to share at the most inopportune time. Rafe thought Hope would take this in stride?? Where does he live, Salem??? Where cheating is part of every single relationship?? Along with kidnapping, murder, hiding actual dead bodies.

I really wish they would just say goodbye and become friends again. I do not like this pairing.

Vivian visits with Victor and Maggie, claiming that she wants a truce. [Victor should refuse the offer, demand an unconditional surrender, and insist that Vivian (and her slimy son) get out of Salem.]

Stefan and “Gabby” go to extremes to make sure Marlena doesn’t reveal their secret. [These two idiots are biting off far more than they can chew. Now they'll be taking on the intrepid John Black, his sidekick Super Patch, and Paul the Boy Wonder.]

Gabi’s fate is decided. [Gabi shouldn't fret. Once the truth is out about "Abigail's" perjured testimony, she'll either be released or get a new trial. Meanwhile, charming Melinda will be chewing the carpet over her latest embarrassing defeat.]

Rafe vows to fight for his marriage to Hope. [The one person whom he shouldn't consult about "fighting" for a damaged relationships is Brady "Eve Hates Me" Black.]

Parker may not be essential to the story, but he is in Chloe's life, but she has neglected him a lot. She claims to have moved back to Salem, but he stays with her parents in NY. She goes to Vienna, he is with them. And now she considers going to Mexico City. How does a mother purposely leave her child that long. I mean......she is not ill, or anything requiring long term medical care. She truly has abandoned him, no matter what she says.

I like Chloe, am glad she is back in Salem, but I do not like this creepy Miguel, or Chloe even considering this offer for a second.

After she made such a fuss to keep Nicole's baby, she really doesn't spend much time with her own child. It does ring false.

I believe it will be Victor who seals the deal, when he reveals the truth about Theresa leaving and boy is he going to be in hot water. Brady may be somewhat thick in his brain about this, but it was for the safety of him and the baby. ShaSha

Reactions: jgk
Victor only kept the secret to keep the hot-headed, dunderheaded Brady from interfering. Theresa was going anyway. Brady will be upset because Victor knew what Theresa was doing but, no offense, ShaSha, I don't see how Victor will be in "hot water" for what he did. Victor can buy and sell most of Salem, so I don't think he's concerned about Brady's rage.

I'm sure it will take a month or more for everyone to know that Jeannie T has returned. Or, just seconds. We won't get to see everyone finding out, but will gather it from conversations.

This writer seems to whip stories around. It's been forever on Abby/Gabby/Dr. Laura and only creepy guy knowing about it. As in F-O -R -E -V -E -R.

Yet Steve's poisoning was zip bang boom done. Now, of course, we have the master blind man learning everything. I'm sure the cure will be around the corner.

There is a picture of Steve & John, BOTH wearing an eye patch, which was posted, then pulled, deleted. Under the one John is wearing, it looks like the end of a bandage, tho it might not be.Could be just a glare from the lights. Would John, with his guilty conscience, donate a cornea to Steve??? I mean they could have been just fooling around, both have big grins. But the picture was deleted after being posted in a couple minutes, very fast. And, it could have deleted so folks would not jump to wrong conclusions. Which is done all the time.

Last edited:
Back