SPOILER !! Week Aug 13

The Lofty/Loft......Claire and all her rousing/arousing is really going to get her in more trouble...Interesting what they are trying to do with Ben, (the writers). Actually, this is the most intriguing storyline of late...The Ben character is so multi-faceted, that it is a Catch 22 story.....This will be the most puzzling good vs evil in one human being on the show....This one I believe could be award winning for the actor and Days. :clap:

Ciara does ask Tripp & Claire about Ben moving in. Tripp is against it, but Claire sides with Ciara, says o.k. He is outvoted, and is not happy. Claire, though, has a plan. If Ciara is all tangled up with Ben, then she gets Tripp for herself. Claire always thinks only of Claire.

I wonder, if the wedding is on a Friday will the cliffhanger be Sami entering the church
with either a big belly or a baby in arms.

Last edited:
Paul is feeling insecure with Will getting his memory back...Trust issues here are extremely hard for Paul...You really can't blame him.

So surprising Victor can still crack that whip and by the way, what and where is Xander? :huh:

I wonder if Chad and Gabi will end up together, and Abigail will turn to Stefan for consolation. Not that I'm caring much about any of them anymore.

Same here except I'd add Gabi in there, too. The story dragged on far too long, and looks like it'll just keep going until Abigail's baby needs an operation or transfusion. I just don't care any more.

Jade, who was shamelessly hustled out of town. I wonder what she's up to now?
If the writers turned their attention back to the hapless Jade, they'd probably put her back in California with Auntie Simone's gang of teen criminals, where, typically, she's planning something stupid.
I wonder, if the wedding is on a Friday will the cliffhanger be Sami entering the church with either a big belly or a baby in arms.
More likely, she'll enter the church armed with a deadly weapon -- her big mouth.

Tuesday, August 14th:
Paul accuses Sonny of having an affair with Will! [With all the stress that the Big Boy is now under (no job, blackmail, fear of legal consequences), how would he have the time or energy to lure Will back into his K-mansion bed?]

Wednesday, August 15th:
Eve encourages Brady to forgive Victor. [Will this work -- who knows? However things play out, one thing is certain -- Eve will earn no gratitude from the old grouch.]

More likely, she'll enter the church armed with a deadly weapon -- her big mouth.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

e478a194e7a3fccc9d34856a4fcd4ed4.jpg

I want to see what Kate does to Ted after Will tells her about his dealings with him and Sonny.
I can't wait. I'm sure knowing Kate it will be delicious!

Jennifer is tempted to confess all to Eric.
In true soap fashion, the truth will come from someone else, and Jennifer will lose Eric.

I don't know the actors' ages, but Jennifer seems too old for Eric. It reminds me of how Adrienne always seemed so much older than Lucas. I don't care for either couple. While I'm at it, I'll throw in Brady and Eve for the same reasons.

Disclaimer: I don't care to know the ages of the actors, nor am I dissing anyone's looks. This is just my impression of the characters, not the actors.

Oh, it has been talked about here, at times, since some of the women babysat the men some years ago.

Back