SPOILER !! Week Aug 13

When Marlena and John were talking about the RSVPs and and that all their kids would be there, except Sami as they hadn't heard from her, I wonder if Marlena included Carrie in the kids category. Personally, it'd be a shame to not have her included in their wedding given Carrie's relationship with Marlena and John. Both raised her and have always been written as one of their children.

I doubt Carrie will be included as there hasn't been any mention of her but would be a nice surprise if she were and appears for an episode or two. Plus, it would tie Roman and Anna together and we'd then find out what has been gong on with these two, if anything anymore.

And that is what makes all these pairings so hard to accept. In real life there may not be the discrepancy in actors' ages that there is on the show between the CHARACTERS' ages.

Always remember that on Golden Girls, in real life, the actor portraying Dorothy was older than the actor portraying Sophia, her mother. LOL

True, Rue was 11 years younger than Estelle Getty. Betty White & Bea Arthur were same age, Estelle a year younger.

And back to the spoilers for next week. Heck, won't even be wedding week...So I am GUESSING we will get bombarded with whatever is going on with Ted/Will/Sonny and Brady Eve. Probably going to drag somewhat as well, because unfortunately, with both Kate & Gabi whispering anti Abby things in his ear, Chad is moving elsewhere, isn't he?

True, Rue was 11 years younger than Estelle Getty. Betty White & Bea Arthur were same age, Estelle a year younger.

And back to the spoilers for next week. Heck, won't even be wedding week...So I am GUESSING we will get bombarded with whatever is going on with Ted/Will/Sonny and Brady Eve. Probably going to drag somewhat as well, because unfortunately, with both Kate & Gabi whispering anti Abby things in his ear, Chad is moving elsewhere, isn't he?

Word is that Chad is moving to the K mansion, soon to be followed by Gabi. Wonder how the queen of the manse, Maggie, will react to Gabi scheming to get Chad while supposedly living there to repair her relationship with little Arianna.

Once a character graduates from school (on all the soaps), they pretty much become "ageless" and can be anywhere from 21 to 81. Heck, with John and Marlena getting married again, I'm surprised she's not suddenly pregnant with a miracle "change of life" baby. :sarcasm:

Yes, but Jennifer was about 18 years old in 1985; Sami and Eric were born in 1984.
Here's a picture from Christmas 1985. Eric and Jennifer spent the holiday together. I've outlined them in red.

dfea9452d489e693fd22750d271dfb35.jpg

The rest of the people are (back row): Bo holding Carrie, Hope wearing pink, Tom, Abe, Pop Shawn and Mike. In front of Pop Shawn is Alice, then Caroline and Shane. In front are Marlena, holding Sami and Eric, Jennifer and Kimberly

Last edited:
I read in a previous post that Gabi moves to the Kmansion. She lives with Rafe so she has adequate living arrangements. Since Gabi and Arianna are reconciling why isn’t she, Gabi, taking her daughter to her home?

From SOD......Will goes to see Gramma Kate, tells her all about Ted's blackmail and will she give him the money. Out of the shower comes Ted, Kate angry, Will leaves. He admits, she tells him either her or the money, he makes wrong choice, she pulls gun on him.
Yes, Ciara has Ben come to the loft....evidently he was not allowed back in the homeless shelter, he takes a shower, comes out with the obligatory towel wrapped around him, much to Tripp's displeasure, as he arrives about then. He is having a fit, Claire comes along, she gets the deciding vote, figures she will get tripp to herself if Ciara is kept busy being Ben's friend, so agrees. Ben can stay.

Back