Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday August 13:
Kate has a dream involving Andre.

Tuesday August 14:
Eve and Jennifer have a showdown.

Wednesday August 15:
Paul confronts Will over his lies.

Thursday August 16:
Tripp is furious when Ciara invites Ben to move into the loft.
Steve breaks into Kayla's phone to get answers.

Friday August 17:
Kate pulls a gun on Ted!

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11087022/5/#new

Monday, August 13, 2018
Steve confronts Kayla about the secret she's been keeping.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Abigail is upset to find Chad and Gabi in a close moment.
Will exposes Ted’s scheme to a stunned Kate.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Thursday, August 16, 2018
Kayla reluctantly helps Stefan.

Friday, August 17, 2018
Hope is furious when she learns Ben hasn't left town.
Steve has a surprise for Adrienne.

And did Steve learn Kayla helped Stefan to get him the bionic eye? And uh, oh, Paul discovers Will has been keeping secrets, telling lies to cover, etc. Yep, kat...you are right. Sounds like secrets are tumbling out right and left.

Okay.... this week sounds somewhat interesting...... sort of like watch 5 weeks of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inducing show for one week of pay off rinse and repeat....

Squirrely.... about the loft and folks coming and going..... simple... "da plot".......
and does the magic the loft grown another bedroom??? or is Ciara sharing her room with Claire? is she expecting Tripp to share his room with Ben???

Originally, the loft had 4 tenants.......Theo, Joey, Claire, Ciara. Theo is gone so there has to be space available. Didn't Joey have a girl there for a while? Salem homes expand and contract depending on story. I remember years ago, when Sami's living room doubled in size, in order to accommodate computers and work space, involving Austin, Carrie....
That said, from what I have read, Tripp has a fit at the idea, but is outvoted as Claire sides with Ciara. We all know devious Claire. She figures Ciara will be occupied with Ben, leaving Tripp to Claire. So, Tripp is outvoted. (and mind you, he could easily just move out, but won't, of course. )

Tuesday August 14:
Eve and Jennifer have a showdown. [What a treat for the viewers: dueling rants.]
Will exposes Ted’s scheme to a stunned Kate. [Why is Kate stunned? What Ted is doing isn't any worse than some of her past plots.]

Wednesday August 15:
Paul confronts Will over his lies. [Hasn't Paul learned yet that confronting a Salemite is a total waste of time.]

Thursday August 16:
Tripp is furious when Ciara invites Ben to move into the loft. [Tripp is furious? Imagine how high-and-mighty Hope will react.]
Steve breaks into Kayla's phone to get answers. [Salemite's phones must be the world's easiest to break into.]

Friday August 17:
Kate pulls a gun on Ted! [Kate is getting crude in her old age. Couldn't she have resorted to tainted brownies or sprung some plot that would ruin Ted's legal career.]

Last edited:
When Theo lived in the loft, Claire and Ciara shared a room. They have separate
bedrooms now. And Tripp is supposed to be upstairs. Maybe the Salem elves
added more space so Ben can move in
:)

I hope Ciara talk to Tripp and Claire before she makes a decision like this. It would be wrong if she doesn't. I don't care how much she believes Ben. Not everyone feels the same way.

Didn't one of the others bring somebody to live in the loft who was unwanted by the others? I guess it must have been Jade. Joey felt sorry for her and wanted to let her stay there but the others were upset about it. Not as serious a reason to object as with Ben, but I think Jade did do some pretty rotten things. I just can't remember what or how it all went.

Yeah, I think they did have a problem with Jade when she first move into the loft. She always stayed in trouble.

Back