SPOILER !! Week Aug 13

Claire has stooped to a new low. She obviously believes Ben is dangerous or she wouldn't have whacked him over the head with a frying pan. So she votes to let him live in the loft with her, in order to give her a better chance with Tripp. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. :sarcasm:

Some of those spoiler pictures, and even the video clip, looked almost comical, when they are supposed to be serious. Some weird expressions on people's faces.

Me either. I got rid of all the people in my life that were causing drama and she definitely would have gone with them or way way way before them.
She's a horrible person.
Abs can take Claire and go for a long walk off an unconnected bridge as far as I'm concerned.

When Marlena and John were talking about the RSVPs and and that all their kids would be there, except Sami as they hadn't heard from her, I wonder if Marlena included Carrie in the kids category. Personally, it'd be a shame to not have her included in their wedding given Carrie's relationship with Marlena and John. Both raised her and have always been written as one of their children.

I doubt Carrie will be included as there hasn't been any mention of her but would be a nice surprise if she were and appears for an episode or two. Plus, it would tie Roman and Anna together and we'd then find out what has been gong on with these two, if anything anymore.

Christie Clark(Carrie) has been on a year long trip around the world with her family. She occasionally posts about it on Instagram. My guess is they will either surprise us with a very brief Carrie return that hasn't been announced yet or they'll just say that Noah got sick and the Reeds couldn't fly. I don't want a recast Carrie just for the wedding since we are already getting a recast Kristen.

Not to go off topic, but I am watching Jen Lilley (Theresa) in a Hallmark Movie. My gosh, the character is SO-O-O different!,,

I had seen the movie, and agree, she is very different in the movie, in comparison to being on Days.

I read in a previous post that Gabi moves to the Kmansion. She lives with Rafe so she has adequate living arrangements. Since Gabi and Arianna are reconciling why isn’t she, Gabi, taking her daughter to her home?

Stability, I would think. With Gabi's "career", the K mansion staff and Maggie can take care of her during the day. Plus, "Daddy" Sonny lives there. What doesn't make sense is Chad reading bedtime stories to the child as opposed to Sonny. As with most of the current storylines, I continue to shake my head.

Claire has stooped to a new low. She obviously believes Ben is dangerous or she wouldn't have whacked him over the head with a frying pan. So she votes to let him live in the loft with her, in order to give her a better chance with Tripp. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. :sarcasm:

I was thinking the same thing! And I guess if Ben does give in to his psycho side, that's fine with sweet lil miss Clairey Bear because then Ciara really won't be a threat to her and Tripp? Sheesh!

Slightly off-topic: I found an old clip a while back of Bo and Shawn holding babies Ciara and Claire and talking about how close they would be growing up. Kind of hurt my heart a little.
Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 10.15.06 PM.png
Sigh.

Last edited:
What doesn't make sense is Chad reading bedtime stories to the child as opposed to Sonny.
Maybe Sonny doesn't like bedtime stories anymore. (Sorry, MirriMaz, I just couldn't resist. :))

Seriously, though, Chad should be somewhere other than the Kiriakis home reading stories to Thomas. I know; da plot!

Yep OC how'd you like Claire for a best friend! With friends like her you definitely don't need enemies!
Yes, air-headed, self-centered Claire is no bargain. Could it be that floating around in the South Pacific as a toddler or her remarkably rapid SORASing has affected her mind? Much of what she's done in the past few years makes little sense. In fact, if Ben knew Claire's full history, he might be reluctant afraid to move into the loft. (E.g., if cereal-loving Ben was offered a chance to be the new face of Salem's leading breakfast food, Choco Puffs, Claire would probably try take it away from him. (Claire: "I should be the new face of Choco Puffs. I should, I should!")
  • She helped kidnap the hapless Chase Jennings.
  • She helped vandalize Judge Goldberg's car.
  • When Eve offered to get her into the prestigious Julliard School, she foolishly refused -- instead she wasted her time being the personal assistant to ditzy diva Chloe.
  • Belle bought a nightclub to showcase her singing talents, but this proved to be waste of time,
  • She stole the New Face of Bella contest (what ever happened to that?) from Ciara.
  • She stole Ciara's letter to Theo.

Here i thought it took years to be that conniving and deceitful. Claire has it down to a perfection at her young age. Imagine when she's 10 years older and even more bitter about her life!

Well, she's already behind, though. At her age, Sami had already run away from her grandparents in Colorado, shot a man in the groin, witnessed the "life-ruining" tabletop tryst, changed Belle's blood type in the hospital computer system, kidnapped Belle and tried to sell her on the black market, drugged and raped Austin, had sex with Lucas, got pregnant, passed off her baby as Austin's and brought her sister's wedding to a grinding halt.

Claire needs to hop to it to catch up!

Back